Bucket-o-poop : REFILL?

Although there may be reasons for not doing it, logic dictates we should be able to refill the bucket-o-poop with more... POOP. Like the repair mechanic.

.. Or is it just me?

But you would need the bone bits part as well.

Haven't played ROG yet, but im just assuming the bone-bits were used to create the bucket, so refilling it with poop shouldnt require anymore

Wood is used to make the bucket, poop and bone fragments are used to make the fertilizer.

Wood is used to make the bucket, poop and bone fragments are used to make the fertilizer. 

Oh, in that case maybe Klei could make the bucket on its own, make the fertilizer (and a bunch of other bucket-able items) on their own, and bam, you have a re-usable bucket for more then just poop, of course, you'd have to wash it somehow afterwards (possibly by getting it wet?) don't want poop mixing with your berry jam

Although there may be reasons for not doing it, logic dictates we should be able to refill the bucket-o-poop with more... POOP. Like the repair mechanic.

.. Or is it just me?

Yes, i'd already suggested this, it's a good idea.

Archived