Birdcages and Gunpowder

Birdcage is still quite owerpowered item, even its late game stuff the trade of cooked or dried monster meat for eggs is to strong, mainly cause monser meat is quite easy to get (spider farming).

Make eggs drop time based similiar to my birdcage mod and allow feeding the bird with meat to shorten the time needed to drop egg for some amount, integrate the feathers drops from my into the game with some tweaks if needed.

For the gunpowder its currently quit usless item, add land mines siimiliar to the bee mines but with gunpowder inside instead of bees, land mine will explode when player or any mob steps on it dealing damage and spreading fire in a small area around it, that will be good use for gunpowder and good but little risky way of dealing with hounds attack or larger monsters like deerclops.

Make eggs drop time based similiar to my birdcage mod and allow feeding the bird with meat to shorten the time needed to drop egg for some amount, integrate the feathers drops from my into the game with some tweaks if needed.

I like this idea !

The fact is that I only give cooked monster meat to my bird because it's really easy to farm so maybe after a specific amount of monster meat the bird could die and so you'll need to capture an other one !

Archived