A new character

The Cook.

Wilburt.

Cooks food faster in crock pot. 

Cooked food has higher benefits. (more hunger, sanity, and health.)

Uncooked food (other than things that cannot be cooked) has lower benefits than normal.

A chef character should also get some unique recipes (like Wickerbottom's books), or even better - a full-table spread / 3 course meal that slows hunger drain for a day.  That would be interesting.

But what about the balance?...mimic Wolfgang and practically stay hungry?....moves slower than other characters, but hits hard and higher health max.....and for the three course meal idea mentioned, what if he would be the only character that can crock pot already crock pot cooked foods...have a system that raises the overall benefits by a percentage....

I just wish as you advance there was less micromanagement. Bit off topic I know but there is no reason why I cannot furthur refine wood to make it last longer in the fire pit. Having to throw 4-5 logs into the fire EVERY night gets tedius when you are itching for some combat. IK custom world but I'd like a better balanced default world where advancement recudes micromanagement.

How does the this tie in with the topic?

Well a chef PC would perhaps allow furthur refinement of food, perhaps access to additional recipies for the crockpot. Personally I'm bored with the old Monster Meat>cooked monster meat>egg>Bacon and eggs. Not to mention all the other ingredients needed. Takes too long and bacon and eggs is way OP as a superfood.

Archived