Tallbirds Nesting/Lifecycle

Full Tallbird lifecycle. They should lay eggs at spring and rise their smallbirds, the raised birds should make their own nests and repeat the cycle. Also the smallbirds raised by player should put nest somewhere in the world after leaving the player.So we can see wild smallbirds and teenbirds, and have greater reward for raising smallbirds.

Full Tallbird lifecycle. They should lay eggs at spring and rise their smallbirds, the raised birds should make their own nests and repeat the cycle. Also the smallbirds raised by player should put nest somewhere in the world after leaving the player.So we can see wild smallbirds and teenbirds, and have greater reward for raising smallbirds.

Currently this is at least partially in effect, the tallbird eggs due turn into small birds(or so I've read), beyond that I don't know if it continues, I haven't spent very much time looking into it.

Currently this is at least partially in effect, the tallbird eggs due turn into small birds(or so I've read), beyond that I don't know if it continues, I haven't spent very much time looking into it.

Cool, didn't play that much to cnofirm it yet. Now all its left to make smallbirds les suicidal.

Cool, didn't play that much to cnofirm it yet. Now all its left to make smallbirds les suicidal.

Or just make an option for them to stay somewhere and not follow you into your tooth trap field when hounds come. But I totally agree in Tallbirds eggs hatching in spring an then they grow up and make their own nest. 

Archived