Need more types of twees (trees)

Having only 3 types is a bit, well weird. How about an apple tree? Or a cherry tree? Or a chestnut tree? It'd be more interesting! And more food :-) to not to starve!

I played this game while it was in beta. Getting one new tree is like getting 5 new trees. While I wouldn't be opposed to more trees, it wouldn't be on my top ten wish list.

I know, I know, just suggesting in case and may be you could harness the trees. Like the evergreens would give pine cones (2 for the fully grown one) but if you harvest them and then chop them, they wouldn't have the pine cones anymore.

I know, I know, just suggesting in case and may be you could harness the trees. Like the evergreens would give pine cones (2 for the fully grown one) but if you harvest them and then chop them, they wouldn't have the pine cones anymore.

Actually there is the telsa tree. I don't know if its player made or not.

But I do wish there was more interaction with the marbel and spikey trees. Maybe they come to life during a full moon and have more to offer?

Edit:  Nevermind the telsa tree thing. I didn't see the comment from bryce.

Having only 3 types is a bit, well weird. How about an apple tree? Or a cherry tree? Or a chestnut tree? It'd be more interesting! And more food :-) to not to starve!

That would likely end up being either way too easy or not worth the trouble. They've had to tweak the acorns a lot as it is to be balanced. Plus there's more than enough food in the game, you just have to be smart about it.

I'm still trying to get used to seeing the deciduous trees.  Every time I look at one, I feel like I'm in The Lorax.  I don't know if I could handle seeing more new trees.

I am also quite glad that they drop acorns so I can replant.  I always feel bad chopping down a non-seeding tree (i.e. lumpy evergreen) because I contributed to the eventual extinction of a tree species.  :(

Yeah, it's the big, living tree thing.

Totally_Normal_Tree.png

Oh yeah, perfectly "normal" -__-

You know it would be awesome if there was a 1% chance or something like that for it to grow from a pinecone, and may be if there was a 20% chance for the lumpy evergreen to grow from a pinecone?

Having only 3 types is a bit, well weird. How about an apple tree? Or a cherry tree? Or a chestnut tree? It'd be more interesting! And more food :) to not to starve!

No.

I mean, we don't need them. And the new tree of the Dlc is enough (for me at least).

Oh yeah, perfectly "normal" -__-

You know it would be awesome if there was a 1% chance or something like that for it to grow from a pinecone, and may be if there was a 20% chance for the lumpy evergreen to grow from a pinecone?

No bob we don't like that tree is GOOD FOR NOTHGING! HAHAHAH

Hey, I want to teach you a new word.

This is good

Hi im a dwarf named bill im hear to share my story of bill im bil so i was mining away some cookie dust

when a dwarf named mill said hey im bob and im cool so what did he say? what? he said "cookie dust ugly"

:D i hate cookie dust ugly so bill punched his face with cookie dust mill screamed "ahh my face cookie ugly"

What are you on about?

Archived