10 Min. Challenge: Eating Eh Eyeball

Hello Don't Starve fans, long time forum lurker, Parrotoss here! A friend and I decided it would be fun to draw something in fan art using a word from a random generator in 10 minutes.

I got the word "eat,"--exciting I know.

I ended up drawing the following scribble of dementia with a cheap pen of modest origins with my left hand (non-dominant) since my right is sprained--I would be lying if I said I didn't feel cheated, but I'm trying to become ambidextrous regardless.

4sbali.jpg

Let's see...those three squiggly things in the back are "trees." Wilson, the subject of focus, appears to be sporting a fetching garland and feasting on a deerclops eyeball.

"Say pal, you don't look so good."--Maxwell.

I'm sorry, it's not pretty but I'm proud enough of the concept to create a more professional and colorful speedpaint version in a while. I haven't drawn anything solid in months and it helped me get over an artists's block--besides, it's not the worst picture out there.

(My friend's picture of Willow and the word "bug" should pop up soon.)

In addition, I propose that anyone interested should do the 10 minute challenge. Just get a word from the generator and try to tie it into Don't Starve in 10 min. or less. Again, I recommend this to anyone who is looking to get over an artist's block and to get the creative juices following.

• Like 5