Costuming Ideas

Hi friends!

So myself and a few of the actors I work with are thinking of making a "Don't Starve" short.

My question to you is - which characters do you think are the easiest to pull off?

I already have two actors who have picked roles and are preparing costumes. They are dressing as Willow and Woodie (as the guy can grow one wicked beard!).

I've looked around and I see a lot of Wilson cosplays, but I cannot for the life of me find a Wilson-style vest for under $60. They're all very expensive!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

A lot of Wilson cosplayers have made the vest themselves, but Amazon has some red vests that might do. A lot of them are under 30 bucks even with shipping

I vote the first vest dark red man

Im working on a Wendy cosplay and without even searching for items that will work Ive gotten great cosplay cloths for cheap, shes quite easy.

A lot of Wilson cosplayers have made the vest themselves, but Amazon has some red vests that might do. A lot of them are under 30 bucks even with shipping

I vote the first vest dark red man

Im working on a Wendy cosplay and without even searching for items that will work Ive gotten great cosplay cloths for cheap, shes quite easy.

Yeah, I stumbled on those vests when I was looking around. I guess I was looking for something a little more "cartoony," but I think you're both right and I'll go with the first one. :)

Awesome to hear about Wendy. I just have to find a blonde actress now! :D

Thanks for your help guys!