Favorite dubsteps/ remixes/ mashups

Morgan17

Not all Dubstep is bad, for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBFmIG5M0n0

But like Techno, House and Trance, a lot of it does sound like mindless crap. For instance:

Carly Rae Jepsen's song itself was mindless (but sometimes cute) enough, but in that prior post speeding it up and adding a dumb Manga pic to the background--"Dubstep Remix" or not--was just plain dumb and showed no artistic planning at all.  (And at least this Nightcore post had a pic of a nice Manga butt...wait, this isn't helping :razz:
That was not the true representation of the genre, but is often the masses of crap that is produced by people who lack comprehension of the genre, making the backlash understandable. 

I went through all this before with Techno, then House (the music not the TV show :p and long before anybody knew who "The Crystal Method" was.) 

It's like rap if you will.A lot is crappy and really negative to (insert offended group for often justifiable reason here)  but there are artists and songs that are also treasures in the sea of mediocrity suburbia "artists." 

(Not to be confused with Hip Hop that actually tries to incorporate harmony and music into Rapping.)

I think my knowledge in all this plus 20's Jazz, classical music (not rock sillies but that stuff hundreds of years ago,) many forms of Rock and roll, Punk, Metal (again many different types for both,) Rap/House/Hip Hop and sometimes even pop music makes me speak with some authority on this.

But in case you think me too serious on this:

Archived