Topic Title

Alvhem

Actually I am a 40 years old fat bold guy who sits in front of the computer pretending to be a 16 years old guy to attract little girls.

Of course it's not true! I only liked how you continued my quote thing. I am 16 years old I SWEAR.

Lel.

I don't even think there are any women on here anyway

As long as it doesn't turn into an argument...

I'm happy with an isolated group of insane neanderthals.

That is all dependant of one single factor.

You can change one's living environment, one's appearance and anything else material, but the true nature of the individual remains the same. Should a person engage in an argument, it is because said person wants to, despite having the ways of not doing so at their disposal. Simply shutting it(or in this virtual case, seize typing back), does wonders in preventing arguments to even exist and or live on.

"Just move on"

You can change one's living environment, one's appearance and anything else material, but the true nature of the individual remains the same. Should a person engage in an argument, it is because said person wants to, despite having the ways of not doing so at their disposal. Simply shutting it(or in this virtual case, seize typing back), does wonders in preventing arguments to even exist and or live on.

"Just move on"

You sound like one of those people who have no friends because everyone thinks you are terribly boring.

"Just move on"

I wish everyone was like you. So wise.

You sound like one of those people who have no friends because everyone thinks you are terribly boring.

Yet he is far more intelligent than anybody.

Archived