Don't Starve Doodles

Hey, I think I'm just going to move my comic to a different topic as it'll get messy on here so... yeah. Just doodles here.

Just been doodling some stuff... Mostly about the William Carter Puzzles. I really like the idea of having to "find" pieces of the lore; it's not totally impossible to see if you want it and not shoved down your throat either.

post-318959-0-53761300-1388222663_thumb.

Some Charlie doodles (I really love her design)

post-318959-0-53072400-1388222645_thumb.

Sad Charlie... One of the Puzzle rewards left it wide open to make for a really sad possible storyline...

Edited by Hipturtle
  • Like 2

Wow you're really good. A lot than me I should say

I'm don't think that the second one is true! I like to think that all art is opinionated and up to stylistic taste, so you can't even compare just in general. ^^ But thank you for the the compliment!

Cuteness overload!

Niyaaaaw... Thanks. ^^

Edit:

post-318959-0-96070300-1388291620_thumb.

More doodles! WX-78, Woodie and Lucy!

I was trying both WX and Woodie in Adventure Mode and it doesn't make it any easier either way. T____T

I also doodled Hipturtle at the bottom, my drawing alias. I'm actually going to be turning her into a comic here soon though so that'll be fun.

• Like 1

Edit:

post-318959-0-75794300-1388293763_thumb.

Little doodle for stress relief. Figured I'd post the sketch before I ink and color; Hipturtle in Don’t Starve. Just the sketch of page one.

(Doing all this while I play with Willow. I like her a lot; the lighter is pretty darn sweet.

Hipturtle and Wilson during winter.

She slept next to the fire for so long that her shell had warmed right up. Being playful like she is, she teases Wilson for not having a nice warm shell. :razz:

Wilson then decided to make his newest invention- the SHELLINATOR-TOR. Of course, this is just carrying her around as a warmer heat stone instead.

Hipturtle's not too fond of it though.

post-318959-0-27165500-1388833169_thumb.

• Like 1

Eerps, it’s Willer’.

Fire is so purty…

(I like Willow honestly, she’s just so silly with her gusto towards fire. I always think of Willow being like this, somewhere in her mind’s happy place. That is, if the pyromaniac has one.)

post-318959-0-09177800-1388881153_thumb.