Greatest Don't Starve moments!

Describe your greatest moment in Don't Starve,

Wether it is funny fails, glitches or something to be proud of.

One of my best moments is when my chester had a baby.

I was spelunking in the caves and when I came back out there were 2 fully functioning chesters there and its inventory had also been duplicated. In its inventory I was carrying loads of nightmare fuel, ancient guardian horn, gears, mandrake soup, full stack of meat, pinecones (not that great) gold and a deer clops eyeball (I have no idea why chester had that)

Sadly a couple days later I died.

It was full red-ass season for the beefalo,But I NEEDED poop, I was WX-78. I threw on my logsuit and my football helmet and went in! right as I was sprinting through, it began to rain. as I circled around for my second pass a bolt hit me! I went into insane mode and tanked 3 beefalo, stealing their precious poop and fur. MWAHAHAHAHA! that's not my finest moment, but it just happened so I thought id share.

The early times in DS were the game was still challenging, due to being a noob at the game and certain things that make your island survival a lot easier did not exist back then. Those truely were the greatest DS moments to me.

You mean where there was no winter, no sanity, crockpots weren't useful, a random giant creature that comes to you and destroys your base wasn't yet implemented times?

Yep, they were sure more chalanging!

You mean where there was no winter, no sanity, crockpots weren't useful, a random giant creature that comes to you and destroys your base wasn't yet implemented times?

Yep, they were sure more chalanging!

I thought he meant early times as a player, not the game development early times. 

Oh, and @MasonDJthis thread was already in use and current. It was only on the second page even. Or use the search function. 

Archived