Unable to buy "Don't Starve"

Hello!I tried 3 times to buy the full version of "Don't Starve" with a Visa card, but unsuccessfully every time.I'm Swedish and have a Swedish bank but i have never had any problems buying anything online before.Half the price of the game has been drawn from my card (total of 3 tries), but i believe thats the cost for the transaction itself.Can i in any other way get the full version?

I have the same problem. Thing is that Google Wallet ask for CVC code only during first transaction (confirmation transaction that check if you card is valid by taking 1$) and they don't ask about it never again for your safety (they assume that bank will be ok with that), but plenty European banks have higher security standards than US banks, so they require CVC code in EVERY transaction, but Google won't do anything about it. So you (and me) won't be able to buy this game because of weird Google Wallet standards. I called my bank and Mastercard to ask about it and both said that they can't do anything either - they need CVC code and Google don't wanna ask about CVC code.

I do believe my bank require CVC in every single transaction, as you said, so this is probably the case. I believe the simplest solution would be if Klei Entertainment added an alternative payment method, compared to getting google to change.

I have the same problem. Thing is that Google Wallet ask for CVC code only during first transaction (confirmation transaction that check if you card is valid by taking 1$) and they don't ask about it never again for your safety (they assume that bank will be ok with that), but plenty European banks have higher security standards than US banks, so they require CVC code in EVERY transaction, but Google won't do anything about it. So you (and me) won't be able to buy this game because of weird Google Wallet standards. I called my bank and Mastercard to ask about it and both said that they can't do anything either - they need CVC code and Google don't wanna ask about CVC code.