I can draw using my tentacles! (RP pics and other doodles)

*sigh*

With everyone and all these art threads, I am hesitant to make my own..

And great drawings.

You should make an art thread! 

I think I have a crush on Caolynn.

*blushes*  "I-I-I ... like you too"  *runs away*

Edited by DwerBomb

I have no idea how to unhide the upper post... It says I don't have the permissions. I clicked hide for mistake.

Anyway.

I'll PM you the character bios of PoS. You are amazing can you tell me if mine is good? My thread is called WalrusMan's Tuskular

Keep drawing, this is my advice: just look at how my drawings have improved since my first drawing (Lewis)!

I was looking through this thread today and the art is lovely. Simple, but lovely. I like how the characters have clean lines and plausible proportions for the style--everything my art is not. A straight line becomes a blotch of scribbles and my idea of symmetry is as skewed as a flounder's. I just might make my own art thread. It will help improve my skills and make people happy as well.

I was looking through this thread today and the art is lovely. Simple, but lovely. I like how the characters have clean lines and plausible proportions for the style--everything my art is not. A straight line becomes a blotch of scribbles and my idea of symmetry is as skewed as a flounder's. I just might make my own art thread. It will help improve my skills and make people happy as well.

Thanks! Also making an art thread will really improve your art like it did with mine :)

Thanks! Also making an art thread will really improve your art like it did with mine :-)

In that case, I will. Since my right hand is out of commission, I will be using my left, brace yourself.

Also, are you taking art requests or something? If so, I would absolutely love a picture of a little sheepie chasing a big bad wolf--we could also end up doing an art trade.

In that case, I will. Since my right hand is out of commission, I will be using my left, brace yourself.

Also, are you taking art requests or something? If so, I would absolutely love a picture of a little sheepie chasing a big bad wolf--we could also end up doing an art trade.

Ok I' ll try later today :)