Easy Mode - Way to make the game easier

I just think it's not worth their time. Multiplayer would probably have added to the fanbase and increased sales, yet they still gave an emphatic No.

millions of potential customers (PS4 owners) might say otherwise!

i do agree multiplayer is pointless, it would make no sense for this game to have multiplayer, we agree!!!

:love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart:

and how could potentially drastically increasing their fanbase and making alot of more money not worth KLEI's time?

Just like any game, there are those who enjoy easy mode, and some who enjoy hardcore mode

even here on PC there are very popular mods that make what i propose an almost reality, so there is indeed a market for it!!!!

its just on PS4 there can be no mods

if so many people use mods now to make the game a bit easier and really enjoy it thatway as opposed to the original game, waht are PS4 people supposed to do when they get their version and tehy would like an easier time?

they either quit the game and never play it anymore and tell their freinds it wastoo hard and no fun that way (hurting new potential sales)

and never underestimate their potential to post online at neogaf and reddit and on their facebook how they didnt like it, that influences other people!!!!!

or

they toughen up and get better at the game, because they dont have a choice

now what do you think more people will do?

:listening_headphone

millions of potential customers (PS4 owners) might say otherwise!

i do agree multiplayer is pointless, it would make no sense for this game to have multiplayer, we agree!!!

:love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart:

and how could potentially drastically increasing their fanbase and making alot of more money not worth KLEI's time?

Just like any game, there are those who enjoy easy mode, and some who enjoy hardcore mode

even here on PC there are very popular mods that make what i propose an almost reality, so there is indeed a market for it!!!!

its just on PS4 there can be no mods

if so many people use mods now to make the game a bit easier and really enjoy it thatway as opposed to the original game, waht are PS4 people supposed to do when they get their version and tehy would like an easier time?

they either quit the game and never play it anymore and tell their freinds it wastoo hard and no fun that way (hurting new potential sales)

and never underestimate their potential to post online at neogaf and reddit and on their facebook how they didnt like it, that influences other people!!!!!

or

they toughen up and get better at the game, because they dont have a choice

now what do you think more people will do?

:listening_headphone

BTW. Please don't make a new paragraph for every new sentence you make. Clogs the thread and makes it tedious to read your posts. Thanks :)

I was using multiplayer as an example of a thing that would bring in more customers, but since it doesn't belong in a game like this, the devs do not want it. This is also likely the case with your idea.

This game shouldn't have an Easy Mode for the same reason Dark Souls doesn't have one. I'd rather the devs stayed true to the game they made instead of going the Call of Duty way.

hi i like dark souls too!!!

but that is a bad example because it is a multiplayer action game, though it is known for its percieved difficulty, and some people will never play dark souls because they heard it is too tough. but i do love that game looking forward to part 3

so you are ok with devs giving us options for making it easier on the sliders in world creation, but not this idea which takes it only a little further for those who chose to enable it, just like those who choose to enable mods

and again, the devs would stay true to game by leaving the normal mode as is- i think its insulting to KLEI to think they couldnt achieve what a modder could

and again, the devs would stay true to game by leaving the normal mode as is- i think its insulting to KLEI to think they couldnt achieve what a modder could

We're not saying they couldn't, just that they wouldn't want to.

BTW. Please don't make a new paragraph for every new sentence you make. Clogs the thread and makes it tedious to read your posts. Thanks :-)

????

who are you to tell me how to make my post?

this is the totalitarian regime guy again hahaha

are you a moderater here? im sorry if you are i dont know, if you are not, what are you thinking? because you have been here along time?

please to step down from high horse

so you are ok with devs giving us options for making it easier on the sliders in world creation, 

Oh, no I hate that. I wish that wasn't in the game.

????

who are you to tell me how to make my post?

It was a request not an order. But that makes it. To the ignore list with you.

It was a request not an order. But that makes it. To the ignore list with you.

so you cant discuss things without dictating the terms of the discusson>

someone doesnt bow to your wishes and you get upset is not a good way to be my friend

life is full of obstacles and you have to be able to deal with them or they will amke it hard for you, understand?

i only try to help you

:love_heart: :love_heart:

Archived