Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"Focus on your opponent in a battle, fool." Vines erupt from the ground beneath Teivel and start wrapping around him.

Another smaller shadow hand sprouts off the large one, pushing Nathan away from his neck. "What is that??" Nathan seems transfixed on the shadowy being.

"What have I summoned? What have I done?!"

Clarity tries to hide from both the creature she summoned and Teival. She feared that she didn't have any control over the creature; her key she used to summon the creature is now gone. Or at least that's what she thought. The creature, detecting her fear in hiding from Teival, dived towards the ground, eventually passing into it, the substance it is made from passing through it easily. A small blemish, like a small disk leaving a shadow, is the only indication that it was ever there, and the blemish slowly moved towards Teival, in order to use the power of the Voide directly. Of course,Clarity didn't know about the Voide.

Edited by Pecival

The blemish in the ground surrounds Teival, becoming a ring instead of a disk. As it becomes a ring, wispy essences of shadows rise in two cardinal directions, while a horn-like protrusion appears in the other cardinal directions, creating what appears to be a sort of cage-like structure slowly building from the ground up.

(I advise to get Nathan away, since I'm basing this on a painful ritual.)

The shadow arm tears down the left sleeve of Alma's dress, revealing something that looked like a tatoo: an eye with stitches on the lids. At the centre of the eye there is a scar placed as the straight pupil of the eye.

Teivel is blocked "Ok, good move. I didn't want to cheat but..." He teleports in front of the cage leaving a shadow cloud where he was before.

"I am sorry if I seem too much overpowered for you, but this is my power." Even if the way he says this seems that the demon is fine, in reality he looks quiet tired and in pain.

Edited by DwerBomb

(Instead let's just have everyone else become OP to compensate.)

YOU ALL SHALL PERISH. Then everyone died the end.

(Okay maybe that's not the best idea.)

The heavy jungle still travels towards Teivel, now forming treeguards that rush at the demon. Vines continuously spray out of the ground under Teivel, so if he were to stop moving he would be grabbed.

"Weird tattoo." The two shadow hands fly at Alma, and begin dividing into more.

"Oh damnit." Teivel tries to jump, but his foot gets grabbed by some vines and he falls.

Alma dodges the arms, than she turns to see of which tatoo Nathan was talking about. When she sees the eye tatoo, she panics. "What am I doing? Why am I doing this?" She starts talking to herself, and her eyes loose focus.

<Mary...I am so sorry...>

"No, you are not. Now shut up!"

Her voice sounds guttural and mad. Actually, her voice seems more like a choir of voices: a demoniacal choir composed by souls in pain.

Edited by DwerBomb

"I have you now, fool. You will pay for what you have done." The vines continue grappling around Teivel and begin pulling hard.

Shadowy arms continue sprouting out of Nathan. Out of his eyes, out of his mouth, his nose, shoulders, back, arms, legs, hands, and so on until he was covered by a writhing mass of shadow hands. They continue their relentless attack on Alma.

Clarity, now out of breath, slows down, an adrenaline rushed run to a calming walk. Her forehead was slightly drenched in sweat, and she was breathing heavily. She stops and leans against a nearby tree, too tired to stop running. She doesn't seem to have a lot of stamina compared to other people.