Claudia's Art Topic of woman what the hell are you doing

post-309025-0-49490300-1385685889_thumb.

Based on a little idea I had long ago.

It was of an Undead!Wilson :p

Maxwell got sick of Wilson cheating death so many times, he finally cursed the poor scientist. The last time the scientist uses a Meat Effigy, it would only result in turning Wilson into a ghoul, of sorts. Wilson was contemplating on destroying the Effigy he had recently made, when he was attacked and killed by a Spider, and couldn't fully destroy the Effigy. The result, of course, triggered Wilson's resurrection, and he came back undead, as Maxwell had told him would happen. Overtime, however, Wilson has learned to use his undead strength in different situations...now if only he could control his newfound appetite.

• Like 2

attachicon.gifUndead!Wilson.JPG

Based on a little idea I had long ago.

It was of an Undead!Wilson :razz:

Maxwell got sick of Wilson cheating death so many times, he finally cursed the poor scientist. The last time the scientist uses a Meat Effigy, it would only result in turning Wilson into a ghoul, of sorts. Wilson was contemplating on destroying the Effigy he had recently made, when he was attacked and killed by a Spider, and couldn't fully destroy the Effigy. The result, of course, triggered Wilson's resurrection, and he came back undead, as Maxwell had told him would happen. Overtime, however, Wilson has learned to use his undead strength in different situations...now if only he could control his newfound appetite.

:wilson_horror::highly_amused:

• Like 1

How does that deserve a report? Sure a negative reps makes total sense to me but reporting me just for a simple opinion I stated? That's not justified enough to report.

What difference does it make? You're speaking with one of many people who have been critizized most of their life.

I get worried seeing someone commenting on something I put up on deviantArt, or someone sending me an ask on tumblr, because I always expect the worst.

You're no big surprise, but do be careful as to who you're speaking to, because once something nasty directed towards me comes up, I'm quick to head to that little button that says "Report".

Nothing personal.

It's just my long history of abuse that stems all the way back to 1st Grade.

What difference does it make? You're speaking with one of many people who have been critizized most of their life.

I get worried seeing someone commenting on something I put up on deviantArt, or someone sending me an ask on tumblr, because I always expect the worst.

You're no big surprise, but do be careful as to who you're speaking to, because once something nasty directed towards me comes up, I'm quick to head to that little button that says "Report".

Nothing personal.

It's just my long history of abuse that stems all the way back to 1st Grade.

The picture was totally cool!

Except it is not. But I don't wanna tell you that because you might cut yourself and then report me.

Edited by TeoSS69

The picture was totally cool!

Except it is not. But I don't wanna tell you that because you might cut yourself and then report me.

Just shut up please. She is a dear friend of mine who is still learning how to draw. I sincerely doubt that your rudeness is going to motivate her. God, you are almost as bad as the people in my class! I got better. What makes her any different?

• Like 1

Just shut up please. She is a dear friend of mine who is still learning how to draw. I sincerely doubt that your rudeness is going to motivate her. God, you are almost as bad as the people in my class! I got better. What makes her any different?

Bless your cold heart, hon.

:wilson_love:

• Like 1

Like hell I will. I don't care who's friend she is. I won't remain silent with behavior like that. If she doesn't want people to be rude to her she shouldn't act like that in the first place.

Frankly, if I were you, I would prefer "Wilson looks like a baboon." To nothing at all. You should be glad that some people are paying your thread attention, not annoyed when they comment on it. It wasn't even directly negative, as in him saying "Your art sucks now stop drawing plz." It's hard to put your work out there and have no one comment on it, as plenty of artists have experienced. Appreciate the criticism, don't report it. Because in the real world, not everyone is going to like your work. But at least Xjurwi wasn't being a complete jerk when voicing his opinion. If you'd rather float in a world of sugar coated complements and complete ignorance, then sure . Go ahead. I'm just voicing my opinion here, which, as we've seen, you don't like people doing. So go ahead. Report me.

Now, don't get me wrong. I really like your art. It's got a nice style. Almost like a caricature with the over exaggerated necks and face twists and stuff. It gets a thumbs up from me. Your response to your comments, however, doesn't.

• Like 3

Like hell I will. I don't care who's friend she is. I won't remain silent with behavior like that. If she doesn't want people to be rude to her she shouldn't act like that in the first place.

What if I told you everyone has their own individualities. She is not being mean. She is very sensitive as me.

Frankly, if I were you, I would prefer "Wilson looks like a baboon." To nothing at all. You should be glad that some people are paying your thread attention, not annoyed when they comment on it. It wasn't even directly negative, as in him saying "Your art sucks now stop drawing plz." It's hard to put your work out there and have no one comment on it, as plenty of artists have experienced. Appreciate the criticism, don't report it. Because in the real world, not everyone is going to like your work. But at least Xjurwi wasn't being a complete jerk when voicing his opinion. If you'd rather float in a world of sugar coated complements and complete ignorance, then sure . Go ahead. I'm just voicing my opinion here, which, as we've seen, you don't like people doing. So go ahead. Report me.

Now, don't get me wrong. I really like your art. It's got a nice style. Almost like a caricature with the over exaggerated necks and face twists and stuff. It gets a thumbs up from me. Your response to your comments, however, doesn't.

But still, she trys her hardest. I would rather stay forever alone then get a response telling me that my art looks like something it shouldn`t. God, is this even an art thread or a rant thread?

You can be the ripest juiciest peach and you'll still find someone who doesn't like peaches. The point being, it doesn't matter what you do, or how you do, there's going to be someone who's willing to tear it apart either for the sake of criticism (which is necessary, even if it stings like a bee) or just because they're a jerk. 

Yes, as artists, we can be sensitive about our work as it is something we put a lot of blood and sweat into but it's an unfortunate part of life that if you want to go anywhere with it, you have to learn how to live with. People won't always sugarcoat things, and people won't always care about your experiences. 

Does that mean being rude is justified? No, definitely not. I've seen people get told to kill themselves for not drawing things a certain way and honestly it's really ridiculous. 

But from what I've seen in here, nobody was rude enough to really warrant this much of a fuss. One comment has been so blown out of proportion I don't know what else to say. 

• Like 2

You can be the ripest juiciest peach and you'll still find someone who doesn't like peaches. The point being, it doesn't matter what you do, or how you do, there's going to be someone who's willing to tear it apart either for the sake of criticism (which is necessary, even if it stings like a bee) or just because they're a jerk. 

Yes, as artists, we can be sensitive about our work as it is something we put a lot of blood and sweat into but it's an unfortunate part of life that if you want to go anywhere with it, you have to learn how to live with. People won't always sugarcoat things, and people won't always care about your experiences. 

Does that mean being rude is justified? No, definitely not. I've seen people get told to kill themselves for not drawing things a certain way and honestly it's really ridiculous. 

But from what I've seen in here, nobody was rude enough to really warrant this much of a fuss. One comment has been so blown out of proportion I don't know what else to say. 

Honestly I was being sarcastic with mine mostly.

(but his design still reminds me of a cartoon monkey)

Edited by Xjurwi

What if I told you everyone has their own individualities. She is not being mean. She is very sensitive as me.

She is being mean. I suggest she learns to take critique and act based on it instead of shutting hear eyes and ears and screaming.