Do you want new updates?

This is my first post on this forum, so hello epic Don't Starve community!

I've read on this forum that the updates will come as long as they have a good amount of people joining and buying the game, even after the full version is out. So I have a few ideas to get the new updates that we love so much by SPREADING THE NEWS!

1. YOUTUBE! I noticed that many people are playing Don't Starve because a famous Youtuber did a Let's Play on it. That group includes me; I saw Etho, paulsoaresjr, and GenerikB playing it and thought it looked awesome. So, my point is that if everyone starts posting comments suggesting Don't Starve to their favorite LPers, maybe they will give it a try. It's a small chance, but if the whole Don't Starve community suggests Don't Starve to LPers, I'm sure some will try. And if fans see their favorite Youtuber playing a new awesome game, they will most likely buy it too!

2. This kind of goes with the Youtube topic, but if you are reading this and you post Youtube videos, try out a Let's Play and some new people might get into it.

3. This one is obvious and kind of given, but do it anyway. Tell your friends about Don't Starve! I think that it could become a sensation if people keep trying it out. Think of people that like video games and tell them about it and they will probably join. If not, oh well.

If the developers get a steady amount of people joining their game, they will be more motivated to make more updates, and the updates will probably come out faster and better. So try my ideas out, and if you have other plans to spread the news, I encourage you to do it. I just want this game to be the best it can be because it's so amazing now, and I want the developers to get the money that they deserve. Surprise them and get massive amounts of people to play this game. The more people playing the game, the more people joining the game, right?

I've been trying to tell everyone I know about this game. Though, I'm not the most social and don't know too many. And my girlfriend doesn't much like the game while I love it.

Luckily though some big letsplayers are picking up this game, Total Biscuit, Northerlion, the Yogscast, so be rest assured many players are coming.

Youtube it's a good way to make people know the game because millions of people watch them.

I'm mexican and I bought the game because i watched Generikb playing it so it should reach into every country of the world and that would be amazing :D