It's pretty nice for a first time, oh and by the way, you might want to warn for spoilers, since it shows the nightmare throne part

Thanks. =] Agree and will write to *SPOILER* but just thomorrow,I am very tired now sry. =|

this one is better for the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWERYqWs5xY

Arigatou =) ,I love that song also but it is too long for the video and I am not very good in remixing =/ Anyways,those two song is quite good,i love them x3

Nah i think this is a a lot better then that, monster (by skrillex) is just to, screamy for don't starve if you know what i mean

I do NOT understand what do you mean  :wilson_ecstatic:  Can you simplifying that thread please?  :wilson_confused:

Edited by greenglacier
  • Like 1

Thanks. =] Agree and will write to *SPOILER* but just thomorrow,I am very tired now sry. =|

Arigatou =) ,I love that song also but it is too long for the video and I am not very good in remixing =/ Anyways,those two song is quite good,i love them x3

I do NOT understand what do you mean  :wilson_ecstatic:  Can you simplifying that thread please?  :wilson_confused:

Monster (Skrillex) Just doesn't really fit with the overall theme of don't starve, I like the one you chose because it's much more subtle, instead of just outright screaming, while the monster by skrillex is pretty nice, just not really fitting into don't starve

Monster (Skrillex) Just doesn't really fit with the overall theme of don't starve, I like the one you chose because it's much more subtle, instead of just outright screaming, while the monster by skrillex is pretty nice, just not really fitting into don't starve

Okay.Thanks =)

I don't think people really visit the videos forum often, that may be why :p

Ayyy,I think you are right. =\