Grave after Death

Hi Community,

it would be cool if there is sth. in your new game which remembers you on the games before.

How about graves which mark the place you died before, if you start a new game (not a new world).

If you click on the gravestone you character says: "Died after 75 days" or "He/She was killed by Hounds"...

When you dig the grave out it drops randomly sth. which this character had in the inventory during he died.

Ruins or leavings of your old camp would be awesome, too.

Do you like this idea? Do you have other suggestions to this Thread or do you have more sentences for the gravestone?

Please comment :)

I like this idea and i was dissapointed it was not implemented. We should be able to name our world with the first character who plays on it. We should also be able to name our characters.

Btw who does bury the corpses ?

We should be able to bury our last caracter corpse and help him find rest, or he'll become a wandering soul.

Edited by etherealwtf

I like this idea and i was dissapointed it was not implemented.

Did the devs say that this could be implemented?

We should be able to name our world with the first character who plays on it. We should also be able to name our characters.

Name a worls, save a world or share a world seed with friends would be nice. But why do you want to name the characters? I like their names :)

Btw who does bury the corpses ?

Mhhh.. maybe the piggies?

We should be able to bury our last caracter corpse and help him find rest, or he'll become a wandering soul.

What is going to happen if you die, but you get revived by your statue (i forgot the name). Does you're soul hound yourself? :p

Name a worls, save a world or share a world seed with friends would be nice. But why do you want to name the characters? I like their names :)

To be able to have something dynamic to write on the grave. And not always the same names. If you read a grave about a character you created and named, it's much more personified than if the grave has a generic name.