Could you do this?

Rosten

My attempt at quotes

Wilson - I feel warm and fuzzy when I hold this. (Maybe, "Now i won't feel so lonely anymore!")

Willow -  It doesn't shoot fire.

Wendy - They'll probably just die following me.

WolfGang - Is for making allies.

Wx78 - Ha! These beasts are easy to control.

Wickerbottom - Personality changing device.

Woodie - Follow the leader!

Maxwell - Dance my puppets.

Wow, these are really nice, i might use these

Edit- Can you examine equippable items?

So it runs, nice to hear that ^^

1. Yes, as far as I know files are parsed from top to bottom so you need to declare functions and variables before you can call them

2. Aye, you didn't have anything making your wand a projictile shootin beast

Psst. malacath.... your icon... look below it..

My attempt at quotes

Wilson - I feel warm and fuzzy when I hold this.

Willow -  It doesn't shoot fire.

Wendy - They'll probably just die following me.

WolfGang - Is for making allies.

Wx78 - Ha! These beasts are easy to control.

Wickerbottom - Personality changing device.

Woodie - Follow the leader!

Maxwell - Dance my puppets.

I put the quotes in the game, and your name in the credits, all we need now is an artist for the staff/wand and we can release :D

(p.s if you'd like to revise any of your quotes please tell me so i can change them accordingly)

I put the quotes in the game, and your name in the credits, all we need now is an artist for the staff/wand and we can release :grin:

(p.s if you'd like to revise any of your quotes please tell me so i can change them accordingly)

SHWEET! Thanks for the credit! Those quotes are the best I got. I've never even played Woodie or Willow. xD

SHWEET! Thanks for the credit! Those quotes are the best I got. I've never even played Woodie or Willow. xD

Yea, those were some really nice quotes you made, i'd say wx78, wickerbottoms and maxwells were almost perfect (almsot because nothing can be perfect), the others were great also

know whats funny? your woodie quote "Follow the leader!" is actually the name of the script this is based around :razz:

i haven't played as woodie or willow either...

Well thanks, I did spend about 3 minutes coming up with them. xD

Completely off topic:

I have to disagree about the fact that nothing can be perfect, have you ever seen a Buckyball before?

ball.gif

Fair enough.

Edit- if the thread i made in kleislist doesn't get a response in a few days i might ask dana if she wants to do it, the art for her link mod is pretty, well pretty.

Edit - Oh, i don't want to be a bother

Psst. malacath.... your icon... look below it..

Okay, I see it.... and what does it mean?

Fair enough.

Edit- if the thread i made in kleislist doesn't get a response in a few days i might ask dana if she wants to do it, the art for her link mod is pretty, well pretty.

Don't ask Dana, she's not been to active in the most recent times so she probably doesn't have time. Generally, please don't ask people directly to do work for you because you get the best results from those people who decide for themselves to help you. And it can also be a bit annoying  : P

I made a first version, combining two gems in one single staff is little bit tricky because they are relatively big and if you make them slightly smaler it becomes dificult to maintain the looks right....but at least a placeholder should be possible with this

DK75gKH.png

This looks pretty nice right now, ill try and put it in the game and see how it looks

Gotta say, i liked how you made it where it looks like theres a bit of an clawish looking part (for lack of a better word)

on it where the gems are fit into

Here's the mod with the art added (MediaFire)

For some reason, the item isn't showing up in the hand when its equipped, i probably removed something from the script i wasnt supposed to (again), especially considering that i remade the exported and anim folders about 3 different times.

• Developer

Here's the mod with the art added (MediaFire)

For some reason, the item isn't showing up in the hand when its equipped, i probably removed something from the script i wasnt supposed to (again), especially considering that i remade the exported and anim folders about 3 different times.

For the swap wand, you need to put the wand png file in a subfolder to create a symbol out of it.

Here's a working version in his hand :-)

Wilsons_Friendship_Wand.zip

post-283016-0-86730200-1384937188_thumb.

For the swap wand, you need to put the wand png file in a subfolder to create a symbol out of it.

Here's a working version in his hand :-)

attachicon.gifWilsons_Friendship_Wand.zip

attachicon.gifwand.jpg

Quick question about the swap animation, does rotating or resizing the image in spriter effect the equip at all? or is the pivot point the only thing that matters in spriter, and the png in the subfolder is the image it shows

Quick question about the swap animation, does rotating or resizing the image in spriter effect the equip at all? or is the pivot point the only thing that matters in spriter, and the png in the subfolder is the image it shows

Only pivot point is relevant. All rotation and scaling information comes from the animation into which you swap the symbol.

Alright, this looks like the final file, I think its time to publish post-287842-0-21099900-1384987120.png

Wilsons_Friendship_Wand.zip

file size is even smaller then the one cheerio gave me! wow, winrar compression works well...

Hmmm... whenever i added this bit

icon_atlas = "modicon.xml"

icon = "modicon.tex"
to make it show the correct icon for the mod (i have the corresponding xml and tex files)
but whenever i go to the mods thing, it crashes, i look in the log and it looks like everything is running fine?

Archived