Cannot see entire screen!

lcolli3r

I'm playing Mark of the Ninja on a Macbook pro with retina display running OS 10.9. I can't see certain parts of the game screen and the mouse calibration is ridiculously off, breaking the game in just the second level. I've tried changing resolution and aspect ratio but these either made it worse or made the screen very small and neither fixed the mouse issue.

I'm playing Mark of the Ninja on a Macbook pro with retina display running OS 10.9. I can't see certain parts of the game screen and the mouse calibration is ridiculously off, breaking the game in just the second level. I've tried changing resolution and aspect ratio but these either made it worse or made the screen very small and neither fixed the mouse issue.

Heya @lcolli3r,

Are you playing Mark of the Ninja on Steam or on the Standalone? The screen issue may be caused by your Macbook pro switching between discrete and integrated graphics after you launch Mark of the Ninja. 

Could I get you to turn off automatic graphics switching in your Energy Save preference pane? Choose "Discreet Only" and turning "Switching" off should fix your issue. 

Let me know if that worked for you!

Heya @lcolli3r,

Are you playing Mark of the Ninja on Steam or on the Standalone? The screen issue may be caused by your Macbook pro switching between discrete and integrated graphics after you launch Mark of the Ninja. 

Could I get you to turn off automatic graphics switching in your Energy Save preference pane? Choose "Discreet Only" and turning "Switching" off should fix your issue. 

Let me know if that worked for you!

This was exactly my problem. Thanks!

Archived