The most cliche request ever: Shard.

Aka fire-winged hound

Or just a hound.

Hmm... interesting, ill give it a try

Would you like it at a specific angle?

E.g frontview, sideview, 

Edited by Blazingice26

Im doing sideview, since i tried doing front view and the result was.... welll... disastrous, and man, i went crazy on the blur effect on the wings xD so, if you don't like the wings (when i finish) just tell me and i can switch em out with something a little more regular-looking 

Aka fire-winged hound

Or just a hound.

I would like to say 3 things.

1. Im finished, here ^_^

post-287842-0-06662800-1384058416.png

2. Dem Wings

3. I'm so sorry, i'll go fix them.. *walks away in shame*

Before i go and make the wings again, heres a normal hound w/o wings 

post-287842-0-90273700-1384059211.png

Edited by Blazingice26

Hey, quick problem, i was in ase and had this awesome pair of wings for shard.. then i went to convert it into png aaannnnddd i forgot to save it, so the (better) winged version will be postponed a bit, ill try to get it done tonight though

Aka fire-winged hound

Or just a hound.

Alright, i finished the one with better worse wings

post-287842-0-35720000-1384061807.png

.....I am going to get these damn wings right if it's the last thing i do xD

Edited by Blazingice26

Hello friends, lurkers, and forum-goers

I would like you to meet someone.

post-287842-0-39413900-1384079703.png

This, is anti-derailment deerclops eyeball,

He stares up into the sky looking for a place in which there is no thread derail-ment

Whenever a thread he is in gets derailed, he get's sad,

And you don't want to make me draw a sad deerclops eyeball do you? no. no you don't.

So please, contribute to the anti-derailment cause by not derailing this thread.

Thank you, from all anti-derailment deerclops eyeballs.

X3 late but thank you for shard xD

No problem, i feel like i didn't do justice to the inherent awesomeness of a hound with fiery wings. maybe ill try again when im better at drawing wings, the reason i picked don't starve pixel art may or may not be because very few of the creatures have wings

Probably the most useful enemy in the game, The ROOK! i got like, 6 stacks of wood from the chess biome spawning near a forest and waking him up everyday to charge through xD

post-287842-0-11124200-1384112750.png

On a side note - It took me FOREVER to find the correct color for the body, thats why the shading is way off, because there wasn't really any color i could find in aseprites pallet for it

Edited by Blazingice26
  • Like 1

Would it be possible for you to make some little crock-pot foods? :grin:

Also, I LOVE the pixel art! I love how you did the bishop!

Sure i can make some later, i'm currently working on a treeguard for blewcheese though

Thanks, i spent quite a bit of time on the bishop, i think it and the rook may be the two best i've done so far

Would it be possible for you to make some little crock-pot foods? :grin:

Also, I LOVE the pixel art! I love how you did the bishop!

I'm sorry, but i cannot fufill your request because i do not currently have a crockpot with which to make the foods with, lets fix that, shall we? 

post-287842-0-25545400-1384138786.png

Ah. much better.

Funfact - This is the first drawing i used a 2px brush on, the others were made with 1 pix, (lots of) line tool, and paint bucket :p

Note - No charcoal underneath because it might catch on fire, burning this entire thread down, you know how flammable these dang threads are, right?

Also, i'd like to illustrate how much of a difference shading makes, first, look at the shaded version

post-287842-0-25545400-1384138786.png Now, Unshaded

post-287842-0-52631300-1384138855.png a lot different, huh? whether you realize it or not, shading is really important to the overall look of the art

Edit - I'm actually pretty proud of how this one turned out, the shading looks pretty great compared to the other ones i've done

By the way, if any of you see something wrong with one of my "drawings" and have an idea of how to improve it please tell me, i'd like to improve my art in anyway possible

Edited by Blazingice26

I don't know why, but I really like this hound.

Maybe its the ridiculosuly jagged teeth? xD

I wonder if it tastes good? 

Maybe i should get the treeguard to throw him in the crockpot

Oh and on a sidenote, if you guys are going to make requests, the best time to do it is the weekend, when i'll have a lot of extra time, i may not be able to do as many during weekdays because of school

Edited by Blazingice26

I have a deep longing to see wilson wearing a vampire costume.......

Sadly i can't draw at all, and i dont think pixel art would do such a thing justice.

Almost everytime i draw wilson (except on the very few times when i get his hair right) his hair reminds me of mandy from the grim adventure of billy and mandy, and i just stop, and never come back to said drawing again.

Edited by Blazingice26