Was this always a feature?

So I finally got into playing again, when this happned: I was going to put wood into the fire, when my pig buddy walked in front of the fire pit and so I gave the wood to him (thats what she said) and later when he passed away he droped the piece of wood. Was pigs holding your stuff always in the game?

*after laughing over the wood "Office" comment*

This is news to me! Can pigs hold other things, or this only work with wood? Can other members do this or just Watcha? I'll see if I can find piggies and test this out...

I made a new world without mods to make sure no other conditions were previously running as well as all things updated and not requiring "moving to a new world" to update anyway.

You can't normally give them items outside of food still, so it only works if they could be moving by in the moment something else is accepting/consuming an item, or an "accidental intercept." I'm not going to try and recreate this, since it seems to be a bug/exploit and not intended. If other members can't recreate this, fine. if you can, please report it as an exploit/bug. 

*after laughing over the wood "Office" comment*

This is news to me! Can pigs hold other things, or this only work with wood? Can other members do this or just Watcha? I'll see if I can find piggies and test this out...

I made a new world without mods to make sure no other conditions were previously running as well as all things updated and not requiring "moving to a new world" to update anyway.

You can't normally give them items outside of food still, so it only works if they could be moving by in the moment something else is accepting/consuming an item, or an "accidental intercept." I'm not going to try and recreate this, since it seems to be a bug/exploit and not intended. If other members can't recreate this, fine. if you can, please report it as an exploit/bug. 

I'll get some screenshots as soon as I can! As well I will turn off my mods but I dont remember having a "pigs=Lydia from skyrim" mod :p

Archived