The Screecher crashing Don't Starve.

LordRuin

When I start Don't Starve, I'll go to the mod list, click on The Screecher mod to activate it. It says I need to restart Don't Starve. I'll restart Don't Starve. It says the mods active and I'll click "I Understand" to continue.. and Crash to Desktop. How can I get the mod to work?

I honestly don't have a clear answer for you. If you're using Steam, have it verify the game cache to make sure the update was installed correctly, and I would also check that none of the mods you're using would interfere with it.

Best of luck, sir.

Edit: It works fine for me. I don't what would cause this.

I'm having this problem too. Additionally, re-launching the game and clicking 'Disable Mods' (clicking 'Continue' causes another crash) takes me to the menu screen minus any music or FX. Attempting to continue with a saved game causes it to crash again. Attaching log.txt file.

log.txt

I'm having this problem too. Additionally, re-launching the game and clicking 'Disable Mods' (clicking 'Continue' causes another crash) takes me to the menu screen minus any music or FX. Attempting to continue with a saved game causes it to crash again. Attaching log.txt file.

Seems to be working again.

Archived