Arcane powers *continued*

Ellebelly24

(I don't even know anymore, but not the ones we saw earlier. It's a bunch of savage murderers that work at a "Rainbow factory". Or something. IDKLOL)

(Rainbow factory is from a MLP creepypasta)

Lupin wakes up after a few minutes

"ugh, my head.wheres Sol?"

"he disappeared, but i think our friends in disguise are in trouble."

OOC: Time for Blantii to catch up.

What has happened: Blantii escaped from all of them, then ran off into the desert, and the undead army could not see him. He found a small dungeon with wicked traps. Of course, he steps over all of them. But, there is one final trial. A fight to the death with his most ferocious fear. Some see the monster as giant spiders, roaches, or other gargantuan insects. Some see preposterous creatures that would love to rip their heads off. As soon as Blantii finds this final trial, he realizes that this is a temple that praised him. Only the insane would create such a devious thing to conquer, and all of Blantii's praisers were horribly insane, creating dungeons to murder unsuspecting adventurers. Blantii's fight was much too terrible for words to describe. Seeing as he is the creature that created ferocity, he had a much too terrible creature that he had to face. He then found a treasure. Blantii had never actually gone through one of his dungeons. He took the golden sculpture. Blantii became unconscious. He woke up.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

Ben: *sighs*

"Something about dragons, they can only be killed when the time is right. I'm not supposed to die today. Plus, I wasn't even supposed to due in the hands of winged people, I am supposed to die in the hands of Maxwell, but not for a while. We only die when our owner dies."

Newleaf sighs, but stiffens.

"You only die... When your owner dies? That means that... Kate..."

He shakes it off, and picks Ben up. He tries to lighten up his voice, but he seems terrified of something.

"So, what do we do about the wound? Are the herbs working?"

He turns to look at Snowfall.

"Some ice would be nice for the wound..."

"So really you would stay alive but for now your just in a lot of pain... right? Think some rest would get you feeling better, I do know some things that would cure the pain or the wound. Just tell me what you need help with." Cat sighs. I don't know if I can keep up with all of this trouble... maybe I'm too use to being ordered around.

Edited by WhispNcat