Ellebelly24

Dewdrop: "um it's because...."

*Suddenly a flash of snow appears, and a girl appears out of the snow*

Snowfall: "God, Dewdrop! I've been looking all over!"

*she turns toward RS*

"It's nice to see you again, Rainbow Scars."

RS: "you too, Snowfall."

Ben: "I'm so confused right now..."

Snowfall: "Dewdrop, do you really think it's a good idea to have a party right now?"

Dewdrop: "Why wouldn't it be?"

RS: "BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOUR PARTIES!"

*Dewdrop turns around to see RS with a very frustrated look on her face*

Ben: "things just got tense..."

Dewdrop: "What'd ya mean, Rainbow? I thought you always-"

RS: "LOVED YOUR PARTIES?! NEVER!!! I WAS ALWAYS JELOUS THAT ALL MY FRIENDS HAD NOT ONE, BUT TWO TALENTS! AND YOU JUST KEPT USING YOUR PARTY TALENT IN FROMT OF ME EVERY TIME!! IM SICK AND SAD OF IT!"

RS: "No, I'm not. I'm not good at anything! If you notice, Dewdrop has an emblem in the shape of three raindrops indicating she is good with water. She is also good at throwing parties. Snowfall is good with snow and magic. What am I good at? NOTHING!!! Absolutely nothing!"

Snowfall: "Now Rainbow, there is something you're good at."

Dewdrop: "Yup! Now let me set up that party!"

Ben: "..."

Snowfall: "Nononononononono! That's not a good idea!"

Dewdrop: "Yeah, lets just have the part-"

RS: "if he wants to know, I'll let him know."

*She sighs, spreading her wings as good as she can*

"I was five when it happened... I used to live on earth. It was calm and peaceful, till this winged lady grabbed me by my arms. I was taken to this place in the clouds, something they call, the Rainbow Factory. When we stepped in the doors, all I could hear was screaming. The lady locked me in some chains. They started to lower tese knives and needles toward me. They then asked if I wads like them. Winged. I spread my wings, but they got caught in the knives and needles. I was in white hot pain, shooting through my wings. The people got the sharp objects out of my wings as fast as they could. They then painted the rims of my wings with rainbows, the blood of the people who were killed there..."

Newleaf shakes his head.

"That... That's incredible."

He looks at Rainbow Scars.

"How many people out there would lock themselves in a hole after that. How many people would dread the world, and never see light again. How many people would give up? A lot. That's the answer. But you..."

He pat's Rainbow Scar's shoulder.

"You are a survivor. You pushed through it, and now you're on Earth, walking around like it's no big deal. Heck, I can barely return to my kingdom land anymore, at least not without practically dying inside. But look at you! Rainbow Scars, the indomitable spirit."

RS: "No, it's not. I am unable to fly anymore because of the damage taken to my wings. And every step I take, every breath I take, every single movement, I remember one of the screams I heard when I was there. It's hard for me, and it hurts me every time..."

Snowfall: "It's okay, Rainbow..."

Dewdrop: "yeah..."

Ben: "harsh..."

(I'm back... and then there is a whole lot of other characters with long names D: I shall give all of them nicknames >:3 and by that... just taking the first part of there name...)

As Cat catches up with the group he sees the three new people but gets some strange feeling, also from hearing the story from Rainbow. He lowered his fox ears as they popped out and scanned the area for Kate. Well she isn't here... but this girl seems to be a bit odd. He growls somewhat and turns to Newleaf, after hearing the news from Maxwell he wasn't surprised and asked no questions. So it was a trick I'm guessing. She could be anywhere now... or anyone now that I remembered somewhat. He thinks about memory again and looks down and sighs. "Seems like I failed to watch Kate..." Cat whines. He was somewhat depressed, not only by failing Maxwell's order, but also by thinking about his memories.

Cat growls, then trying to calm down some and sigh. "never mind you don't need to know... just ordered to watch out for this persons daughter..." he whines thinking of the punishments. If I don't find out he would be pretty upset... that wouldn't be a good thing. Cat looks back at Rainbow and the other two. I should stay in this group...just in case I'm right. That Kate is a good actor... somewhat of a good actor. "I'll just stay with you all... I'm sure she will come back here."

Cat laughs somewhat nervously. "Hey. Ya, I guess...but it would still be better if I had my body back... then maybe I could get rid of this curse and... " Cat began to mumble and suddenly realized it and looked at the other three. "Oh sorry, got a little too deep into my past. Don't worry I'm not stressed out just worried... I'll be fine so there is no need to be concerned." He smiles.