Craftable Cut Reeds (Steam)

Is this a form of spam? Cause it seems like your making these really quickly, almost like a bot

IN the case of crafting you could for instance if you have a craftable mod that crafts chesters eyebone, You just go into modmain.lua and change "chester_eyebone" with "reeds"

Do you really animate or do you order other kids to?

Now I'm imagining a sweatshop full of pimply pre-teens frantically animating flash cartoons while a ten year old lords over them with a whip.

"Yes minions! Make Batman shoop da whoop! I demand it!" *crack* "MORE SHOOP!"

Do you really animate or do you order other kids to?

I made up the name because their is a website named GoAnimate.Thats a website where you can make animations.and when I was creating my first youtube account,it said it wasen't available and a option was kidgoanimate.Now please stop bothering me about my name.

I made up the name because their is a website named GoAnimate.Thats a website where you can make animations.and when I was creating my first youtube account,it said it wasen't available and a option was kidgoanimate.Now please stop bothering me about my name.

So it wasn't available because you were immediately promoted to child overlord presiding over pimply teens animating batman shoop.

Archived