[HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE] Programmer looking for Artist

Cheerio

Pumpkins. I wonder how we could incorporate these into ideas, maybe a headless horseman type deal? I would think a lot more into this, and make some sketches and just BINGE a whole post of random ideas to work off of, but, err... I'm at school, so, now's not the best time. If there's any way I can help, please tell me! I feel useless so often, with my terrible ideas, under-par drawings skills, un-creative writing and poor storytelling... what do I do? [insert self-loathing over missing the chance to join Up and Away]

Pumpkins. I wonder how we could incorporate these into ideas, maybe a headless horseman type deal? I would think a lot more into this, and make some sketches and just BINGE a whole post of random ideas to work off of, but, err... I'm at school, so, now's not the best time. If there's any way I can help, please tell me! I feel useless so often, with my terrible ideas, under-par drawings skills, un-creative writing and poor storytelling... what do I do? [insert self-loathing over missing the chance to join Up and Away]

Hey, I was going to start a collab involving the Headless Horseman...

Hey, I was going to start a collab involving the Headless Horseman...

You were? FINALLY, I didn't miss my chance to share an idea! Willette made the Don't Starve and TF2 crossover, RIGHT when I started working on one...

Hey, well, I'm still offering to help you if ya' make one, just... what would I do?

You were? FINALLY, I didn't miss my chance to share an idea! Willette made the Don't Starve and TF2 crossover, RIGHT when I started working on one...

Hey, well, I'm still offering to help you if ya' make one, just... what would I do?

Art, I suppose.  But let's not derail Cheerios thread...

It's inspired by these, yeah:

Bignsmall_Stalchild.jpg

They're something I've been wanting to add to my Link mod, as a much-needed de-buff... but a living skeleton is also a very Halloween-appropriate monster, so, two birds; one stone! It's perfect for Cheerio's idea! ^^

i still have no idea why there can spawn a giant skeleton, but cool idea (and you remembered me its time to throw my idea in here)

• Developer

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-09-28 at 10.33.55 PM.png

WIP - so you know I'm not dead.

Last couple days have been a bit rough. I swear, everything likes to happen all at once, with me...

Let me know what you think, guys - even though it's still nowhere near done... I think the sketch is readable.

That's really awesome :).  I can't wait to see what it looks like in game :).

Archived