[Request] Better Wilson

Ancel3

Alright, so I have no idea how to mod, but I think I have a decent idea for one.

You know how in the "Strange New Powers" update, everybody got cooler to play as, except for the game's mascot?

Well Wilson is pretty pretty awesome, and I thought he could use a couple tweaks. Nothing real big, just a little adjustment here and there to make him different and give us a real reason to play as him. The main idea behind these is that he's a scientist; He's smarter than the average Beefalo.

-More Sanity/Slower Sanity Drain.

Wilson is a scientist, he's a man of reason. When he sees a giant spider, he doesn't say "Holy mother of monkey milk what the heck is that thing!?", he says "That must be a new species, I should document it!". Maybe he should get a Sanity buff like Wickerbottom, or his sanity should drain slower around monsters. (Maybe around 50% slower?)

-Better crafting.

You know how it takes a couple seconds to craft something? Well Wilson builds lots of stuff in his lab, so he's better at putting things together.

Alternatively, maybe he could use less ingredients to craft things. For example, he only uses two Grass to craft a Rope, three Logs to make Boards, and only six logs to make a Log Suit. Maybe he uses 25% less ingredients?

I'd do this myself, but I have absolutely not modding experience with anything whatsoever, I wouldn't even know where to begin. If anybody else wants to do this, you can take all the credit. Just be sure to give me a link when it's finished.

Archived