So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

And would love to start a decent thread..

I have rules, and will enforce them with the power of my mighty god, who will wipe your chara off the map if you decide not to follow them.

This is a project, and wont be able to do much after the internet goes out.(unless the library is open.)

So If you don't mind spotty replies, then go ahead and send in a chara

Rules

• [*]No text speak. "u r ttly awesum braw *hugs*" I want real typing and wording. [*]Please no over powerful guys/ladies/monsters [*]Be reasonable, if someone punches you in the face, you get hurt. [*]Be reasonable, don't go around punching everyone in the face. [*]I don't usually go over G Role-play, but when in a group, you all have different personalities, but keep it reasonable. Don't go about using **** in every sentence. [*]Post as often as you like, but a minimum of 4-5 sentences per reply please. [*]Don't be too mean(unless the situation calls for it.) [*]You can have as many charas as you can handle.

Whats this Role-play all about?

I wanted this to be about some OCs or DS charas exploring around as a group, and watch the madness unfold. Might do adventure mode at some point, see who wants the throne?

How to set up your chara for me

• [*]Name: [*]Basic description of yourself: [*]Special skill(s):

--

That's about it, pretty simple.

I do hope whoever joins enjoys themselves.

[*]Name: waida the warrior

[*]Basic description of yourself: an alien warrior from a planet made of water, this female was given the chance to be in the hunt of a lifetime by maxwell, only to be dragged to his world. now she fights for freedom

[*]Special skill(s): is good with any weapons. can swim

[*]Name: waida the warrior

[*]Basic description of yourself: an alien warrior from a planet made of water, this female was given the chance to be in the hunt of a lifetime by maxwell, only to be dragged to his world. now she fights for freedom

[*]Special skill(s): is good with any weapons. can swim

Accepteeeeed~

Hey, mind if I join?Name: NewleafBasic description: the former prince of the treeguard kingdom after it was destroyed by hounds. He looks like an average treeguard. He wanders the forests, searching for a purpose, and hounds to kill.Abilities: physically strong and has hard bark for basic armor. He can turn nearby trees into lesser treeguards.

Hey, mind if I join?Name: NewleafBasic description: the former prince of the treeguard kingdom after it was destroyed by hounds. He looks like an average treeguard. He wanders the forests, searching for a purpose, and hounds to kill.Abilities: physically strong and has hard bark for basic armor. He can turn nearby trees into lesser treeguards.

Accepted! :3

Name:WynnBasic description of yourself: why you little... Fine! I'll tell you. I'm short, black hair, come from a wealthy and religious family. I can't stand fish, and was beaten into speaking like a 'lady' whatever that means.Special skill(s): Can sleep just about anywhere, trees, dirt, snow, rain. And a decent hunter... Oh.. Special.. I can recruit hounds.----Now what we need is how they all find each other. Somehow end up in a little group, and are searching for a way out. WHO WANTS TO GO FIRST?<3

Name:WynnBasic description of yourself: why you little... Fine! I'll tell you. I'm short, black hair, come from a wealthy and religious family. I can't stand fish, and was beaten into speaking like a 'lady' whatever that means.Special skill(s): Can sleep just about anywhere, trees, dirt, snow, rain. And a decent hunter... Oh.. Special.. I can recruit hounds.----Now what we need is how they all find each other. Somehow end up in a little group, and are searching for a way out.WHO WANTS TO GO FIRST?<3

the creator goes first.

the creator goes first.

Aw man.;-; fine----"Here goes nothing!" Wynn gasps as she tests the marshy lands. It squishes beneath her feet in such an unpleasant manner. She's tied the wolf skin she wears so often around her waist, not wanting to get it sticky. Bare feet, squishy mud, oh dear crab this was just PERFECT! She hurries across to some spikey trees growing off in the distance. She takes an axe, and starts swinging, only the sound of the metal hitting wood could be heard.

Aw man.;-; fine----"Here goes nothing!" Wynn gasps as she tests the marshy lands. It squishes beneath her feet in such an unpleasant manner. She's tied the wolf skin she wears so often around her waist, not wanting to get it sticky. Bare feet, squishy mud, oh dear crab this was just PERFECT! She hurries across to some spikey trees growing off in the distance. She takes an axe, and starts swinging, only the sound of the metal hitting wood could be heard.

( as you cut the spiky trees, you dont notice a girl watching you from afar, as she has blended into her surroundings  )

( as you cut the spiky trees, you dont notice a girl watching you from afar, as she has blended into her surroundings )

((D: more than 3 sentances pls, and you dun need to put replies in () only when actually talkin ;3 kay?))"Gross." The sludge has stuck to her feet. She gathers the wood, stuffing it in a bag. She's listening closely, suddenly startled by some noise. Somethings bubbling under the surface of the muck. She tries to make a quick gettaway, only to have her foot sink under the sludge. "Oh crab, that's just fantastic!" She pulls on her foot, trying to free it. Suddenly she freezes, a large tenticle raises out of the mud smashing the ground next to her. She shudders at how close that was. More frantic than before, she struggles free, hurrying away as more and more tenticles slide out of the depths, trying to get a hit on her. It's only a scratch, but she makes it out of there.She's too tired to move much more, and lays on her back, letting the summer sun warm her.

((D: more than 3 sentances pls, and you dun need to put replies in () only when actually talkin ;3 kay?))"Gross." The sludge has stuck to her feet. She gathers the wood, stuffing it in a bag. She's listening closely, suddenly startled by some noise. Somethings bubbling under the surface of the muck. She tries to make a quick gettaway, only to have her foot sink under the sludge. "Oh crab, that's just fantastic!" She pulls on her foot, trying to free it. Suddenly she freezes, a large tenticle raises out of the mud smashing the ground next to her. She shudders at how close that was. More frantic than before, she struggles free, hurrying away as more and more tenticles slide out of the depths, trying to get a hit on her. It's only a scratch, but she makes it out of there.She's too tired to move much more, and lays on her back, letting the summer sun warm her.

( i'm sorry, but did you just tell me how to rp?

(I'm back, just read what's going on. Do you really want to recruit hounds? Because Newleaf will want to kill them in a second...)Newleaf wandered about, hoping to find something, anything to do. He had been nomadic for the last decade, but his hate for hounds was still burning bright. All he could hear we're the bumbling of the birds, not much from the nearby swamp. But he felt something... And he began walking towards the swamp.

(I'm back, just read what's going on. Do you really want to recruit hounds? Because Newleaf will want to kill them in a second...)Newleaf wandered about, hoping to find something, anything to do. He had been nomadic for the last decade, but his hate for hounds was still burning bright. All he could hear we're the bumbling of the birds, not much from the nearby swamp. But he felt something... And he began walking towards the swamp.

(its not a common thing she does, only when shes lonely really. Likelikelike, a 'lone wolf' excuse the pun ;-; )The sun was warm, but the swamps haunted her from behind, tenticles still thrashing. She groans, standing, dusting herself off. She doesn't plan on going back, not unless she has to. She unties the skin, and starts to slip it on, feeling a rush of happiness go through her. The life of freedom, such wonders. Edited by SirKnight