Islands (Application Thread)

gloryKAT

Okay! I finally made a roleplay! With the simplest name possible!

Roleplay thread: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/26854-islands-roleplay-thread/

The story is basically you're trapped on the islands of Don't Starve. I mean, the title- the ti- yeah.

Rules:

1. No godmodding.

2. You may have multiple characters, up to 5 or 6. (/Ilikemakingcharacters)

3. You can't kill other players without their permission (might count as godmodding)

4. Please be the character(s) you signed up as. Please don't change from your character to one that just popped into your head. (ex. Amy ran away. Suddenly, the giant deerclops made of thunderclouds appeared!)

5. This is at least a semi-literate RP. That means: No Talking Like This, nO tALKING lIKE tHIS, or TALKING LIKE THIS. At least lowercase isn't as annoying as all caps.

6. Please try to have some proper grammar and spelling. I can understand if you don't know English well, but if you know proper English, please don't do this: "so the dog went to theyre store and got is owner to bought some of there best dog treets." Also, no chatspeak, etc. (ex. that was so 1337! OR so dere was a chiken who bought some gold yo and he was like lol wut eva)

7. If there are ever thread mods, please don't disobey and please don't try to mess up the roleplay thread with your arguments. Bring them here, because some people actually want to roleplay.

8. To speak out of the roleplay, please use brackets.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Race:

History:

Personality:

Appearance:

Abilities (if any):

--------------------------------------------

Edited by gloryKAT
  • Like 1

Cool, a new roleplay! You know I'm getting in on this!Name: JonJonRace: HumanGender: MaleHistory: he was abandoned by his parents at a young age, and was adopted by a mysterious old man. JonJon lived for years with the man, and he was taught the art of mind abilities. Several years later, the old man was murdered by Maxwell. JonJon evaded maxwell for as long as he could, but was eventually caught and brought to the DS world.Personality: normally very cheerful and nice, very friendly and easy to become friends with.Appearance: Thin with dark black hair and brown eyes.Abilities: telekenisis and telepathy

• Like 1

xD I thought you would be here.

(y so many houndssssss for meeeeee? curse the cool looking hounds D:)

Name: Falcon

Race: Normal Hound

History: Falcon has lived in the world of Don't Starve forever. She was cursed to talk like a human for the rest of her days by Maxwell when she disobeyed him. Falcon doesn't consider it much of a punishment, only calling it that because she often has no time to talk and is often shunned and chased away by humans for being different, and because she is a hound, although she's not one for chasing down people.

Personality: Because she's been shunned, she's become even more shy than she was before. She often lurks around at night, watching human campfires and stalking around camps.

Appearance: She has gray-tipped ears, white paws, a tail with a light gray tip and yellow eyes, unlike other hounds.

Abilities (if any): No known abilities. But who knows? Only time will tell.

• Like 2

Name: NemoSpecies: MandrakeAppearance: A normal mandrake. His leaves have a slight red tinge to them.Personality: Nemo just wants to help everyone. He is somewhat more competent than the average mandrake. I.e. he won't suicidally attack. Having spent a length of time near a purple gem, Nemo has gained the intelligence of an average human as well as immunity to the sun, who's rays would harm the normal mandrake.Abilities: Shatter Wail: The scream of normal mandrakes. This wail temporarily disorients all who hear it. A powerful defense mechanism.Plant Hybridization: By consuming certain plants, Nemo can take on certain aspects of the consumed plant. Ex: eating a light bulb temporarily makes him glow, eating a pinecone gives him a spiky exterior, and eating a green mushroom allows him to see insanity creatures. These effects last a couple minutes at the most.

Name: NemoSpecies: MandrakeAppearance: A normal mandrake. His leaves have a slight red tinge to them.Personality: Nemo just wants to help everyone. He is somewhat more competent than the average mandrake. I.e. he won't suicidally attack. Having spent a length of time near a purple gem, Nemo has gained the intelligence of an average human as well as immunity to the sun, who's rays would harm the normal mandrake.Abilities: Shatter Wail: The scream of normal mandrakes. This wail temporarily disorients all who hear it. A powerful defense mechanism.Plant Hybridization: By consuming certain plants, Nemo can take on certain aspects of the consumed plant. Ex: eating a light bulb temporarily makes him glow, eating a pinecone gives him a spiky exterior, and eating a green mushroom allows him to see insanity creatures. These effects last a couple minutes at the most.

Accepted.

By the way, canon characters (ex. Wilson, Willow) are playable, but you need to give me a good description.

Edited by gloryKAT

Name:Jarl

Race:Human

History:After he was blow many thigns he get bored,maxwell come and say:You want mroe thigns to blow up infinty?then follow that shadow!"He follow the shadow and he see a machine,maxwell say to pull the lever and get trapped into the dont starve world,

Personality:Never kill things,until he get attacked be them,like to

Appearance:Looks like wes,but got a orange shirt

Abilities (if any):Got many bombs,and can fight good.get insane if he doesnt blow up things,he well get slowly insane,

Maybe my second character will be SRBIA but i dont know if i want a second character and him

(May I join as well >:3 but I wont be on as much now because  I just got to school and seeing that characters are playable... I want to try but.. I'm so use to being Whisp... not really many other people... TT_TT what should I do)

Edited by WhispNcat

Well... you know this is hard -_-" maybe I will just rp as one of the characters Mostly Wilson is the only character I know more about (with his background and everything so... yup I will be him... anything I must do though? and maybe if I have a hard time I can change and do more Whisp then Wilson.