[H] Steam / Chrome Keys [W] $5 USD via PayPal

Solnaga

I will take advantage of this first then :)

would like to buy a steam copy, I have paypal and would be using sons steam account for rep

PM for email etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I will take advantage of this first then :)

would like to buy a steam copy, I have paypal and would be using sons steam account for rep

PM for email etc.

might get more keys just to *make a profit at Klei's expense by diverting potential buyers to you

Fixed that for you. Doesn't seem like Klei minds, but let's at least call this as it is :p

Oh hey look, the 5% of humanity that likes to ridicule others in attempt to feel self-important and superior. Please go and bash people who ask for money to fund a loved one's medical condition while you're at it; it must be exhilarating, right?.

I do this for fun, not for petty cash. Also I'm not making any profit "at Klei's expense". Klei will sell the same # of copies if not more with my services. It's not like I'm providing illegal copies/keys. Furthermore, my original and current plans were to reinvest all "profit" back into Klei anyway.

Please don't make assumptions or uneducated guesses at the expense of others.

Oh hey look, the 5% of humanity that likes to ridicule others in attempt to feel self-important and superior. Please go and bash people who ask for money to fund a loved one's medical condition while you're at it; it must be exhilarating, right?.

I do this for fun, not for petty cash. Also I'm not making any profit "at Klei's expense". Klei will sell the same # of copies if not more with my services. It's not like I'm providing illegal copies/keys. Furthermore, my original and current plans were to reinvest all "profit" back into Klei anyway.

Please don't make assumptions or uneducated guesses at the expense of others.

>Oh hey look, the 5% of humanity that likes to ridicule others in attempt to feel self-important and superior

...what? calm down, man XD the 3 sentences I wrote were hardly ridicule. And nowhere in those 3 sentences did I say I was an important person and superior. in fact, my comment was nothing about me XP

>Please go and bash people who ask for money to fund a loved one's medical condition while you're at it; it must be exhilarating, right?

...well that escalated quickly o.O when did I scold someone for asking for donations to save a person's life? I spent more time in my life as a volunteer for Save the Children than working for money. I'm all for charitable activities to help save lives. But I feel that it's a bit irrelevant here, and just an attempt at making me look like a horrible man for supporting Klei rather than your wallet XP

>Klei will sell the same # of copies if not more with my services.

by you buying 1 copy then selling 4 keys, klei makes a profit? what I'm trying to get at was that these people may have eventually bought the game themselves from the developer, but instead bought it cheaper from you. I didn't even make a big deal about it :-|

>It's not like I'm providing illegal copies/keys.

I never said you were, I even said "it doesnt seem like klei minds" :confused:

>my original and current plans were to reinvest all "profit" back into Klei anyway.

you mean buy more copies to resell for more profit? before you call that out as making an uneducated guess, might want to look up the definition of "invest"... maybe you meant donate?

>Please don't make assumptions or uneducated guesses at the expense of others.

...what? I made the most educated guess. You were buying the game for multiple keys, then reselling the keys individually making more money than you spent. How is saying 'you were reselling for a profit' not an educated guess? It's not even an assumption, it's exactly what is happening in this thread XP

Calm down man, I hardly said anything personal or offending, I only wrote 3 sentences and you respond with a condescending and aggressive essay :/ And for a bit of irony, you started off that essay of self-preservation and ridiculing me by saying "Oh hey look, the 5% of humanity that likes to ridicule others in attempt to feel self-important and superior. "

Edited by doublewar