Bilfy's RolePlaying

WalrusMan

"what about some taffy?"

-quickly grabs the taffy and eats it-Hehe...-twitches-Oh... God....-twitches-Err... This hurt so much!-grows 2 extra arms-Gahh!!!!-grows fangs and wngs-No!!!!!!!-breathes fire-Gahhh!!!!-grows scales-OAhhhhh!!!!!(Btw Whisp did you draw my dragon?)-turns into a giant dragon-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-quickly grabs the taffy and eats it-Hehe...-twitches-Oh... God....-twitches-Err... This hurt so much!-grows 2 extra arms-Gahh!!!!-grows fangs and wngs-No!!!!!!!-breathes fire-Gahhh!!!!-grows scales-OAhhhhh!!!!!(Btw Whisp did you draw my dragon?)-turns into a giant dragon-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh my...

(its good but I just have to wait to scan it)

Sugar is so powefull for you?Now we need more taffy for him..