Bilfy's RolePlaying

WalrusMan

My powers are activated by sugar!So whenever you are in danger, offer me some sugar.

Sugar?well then you get no power like me because where is here sugar???And what she means with wee se us at dark?That she will kill us?deerclops*see one*I am for run ok?Then..*run away*

Sugar?well then you get no power like me because where is here sugar???And what she means with wee se us at dark?That she will kill us?deerclops*see one*I am for run ok?Then..*run away*

My roleplay so there is sugar.

(finally the internet is working again :D but what is going on here?)

OoC:Shelby get insane by me and tredy to kill us and mr.beef and then charile comes and shelby wasnt any more insane now deerclops come and they fight them and i hide me because i am the weakest of the rp

Ooc: Welcome back! To sum it up, Maxwell drove me insane and I tried to kill SRBIA, then Mr. Beef appeared and I snapped out of it and now my shadow magic is more powerful and Mr. Beef's power is activated by sugar and there is a deerclops and I'm going to fight it super run on sentences are coolIc: Fine! I'll go alone!

OoC:Shelby get insane by me and tredy to kill us and mr.beef and then charile comes and shelby wasnt any more insane now deerclops come and they fight them and i hide me because i am the weakest of the rp

(so much going on here huh...)"so... all we have o do is fight this thing..."

Ooc: Welcome back! To sum it up, Maxwell drove me insane and I tried to kill SRBIA, then Mr. Beef appeared and I snapped out of it and now my shadow magic is more powerful and Mr. Beef's power is activated by sugar and there is a deerclops and I'm going to fight it super run on sentences are coolIc: Fine! I'll go alone!

What will you do?

I need cake, or doughnuts!