Bilfy's RolePlaying

WalrusMan

Welcome!To start your character fill this out: (This* means it is optional)Name:Age:Gender:Race:Weapon*:Appearance:Picture: (You can say It's your avatar)If you put in a picture you don't need to describe your appearance.The people who are in the Roleplay are:

Bilfy as BilfyHopperus as BagineerBlewcheese as Shelbymoelbooy as SRBIARabbitfist as Bulldram

We don't start it the Don't Starve World, but we'll get there.We will begin at 3 people.

Edited by Bilfy

I'll join!Name: ShelbyRace: SnailAge: UnknownLooks like: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?22971-Cats-Dont-Starve-Art/page8Advantages: Knows a lot about the DS world, and can control 2 shadow hands. (That second ability is a mystery and a secret and a secretive mystery and a mysterious secret...)Disadvantages: pretty much all the disadvantages of being a snail. ie: slow movement, weak physical abilities, fragile, etc.Backstory: Unknown

I'll join!Name: ShelbyRace: SnailAge: UnknownLooks like: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?22971-Cats-Dont-Starve-Art/page8Advantages: Knows a lot about the DS world, and can control 2 shadow hands. (That second ability is a mystery and a secret and a secretive mystery and a mysterious secret...)Disadvantages: pretty much all the disadvantages of being a snail. ie: slow movement, weak physical abilities, fragile, etc.Backstory: Unknown

Can I resize it?

Can I resize it?

can i join?Name:SRBIAGender:MaleRace:RobotPicture:

post-20731-13764597604225_thumb.jpg

Pros:Can be upgradet,can be repair after death,Can eat more things,Cros:Dont know anthing from ds,harder to heal,is in alpha crash sometimes,get damage from water/rainP.S the dapper vest is a chat log if he crash seomtimes or another thingsYou can make it on and off

Yes we should start, and rabbit fist I thought you were done with RPing? Anyway welcome back

i never said forever, i just wanted to make place to joining other Rps because it got hard for me to remember who i was.anyway:name:bulldramAge:unknownRace:Orc(yes, he done it!)Gender:maleweapon:Axebackstory:(note:i like to use thing from the game Gothic, thast the ground why i am a Orc)Bulldram was a villager of the Orctown.he were captured by humans and had to work for them in their mineshafts for mining ore(no minecraft).in this time he leraned the human language.after he escaped from the mine his bloodsbrothers from the town kicked him out of his clan.since this day he wanders trough the different lands,not welcome in the towns of the humans.Appearance:green and heavy, speaks not good grammair in the human language.he speak like so:''Bulldram banned from bloodbrothers and kicked out town!''