Bilfy's RolePlaying

WalrusMan

This place is an parallelic alternative dimension to earth, which I assume you came from. It was created by a man who is known as "Maxwell". He lures people to this place and watches them for entertainment.

*flicks my tail*"Entertainment? That's not surprising..."

Ok, fair enough. Anyway, you need to get food. Starvation is a terrible way to go. Very agonizing.

Starving?I am a robot the food what i eat will turn into eletric for me and i dont know how my creaotr made these!

(We're at a standstill... Time to pick it up a notch!)Maxwell: oh... I forgot to greet my new... Guests.*shelby hides in his shell*

*pick op some berries*Hmmm thats enough?*pick more **get back to shelby*Hey i got....Shelby?

Maxwell: oh? He's here?*a shadow hand picks up shelby*Maxwell: now, now. What did I tell you about helping people, J?*puts shelby down and looks at robot*Maxwell: now, where was I? Ah, yes. You better find something to eat before night comes!*maxwell disappears*

Maxwell: oh? He's here?*a shadow hand picks up shelby*Maxwell: now, now. What did I tell you about helping people, J?*puts shelby down and looks at robot*Maxwell: now, where was I? Ah, yes. You better find something to eat before night comes!*maxwell disappears*

But i got something to eat?

*after going off to hunt coming back with several rabbits and seeing Maxwell*"I'm guessing that's Maxwell... and your working for that guy?"

Working for him? Why would I be helping you if I'm working for him?

"Never mind that then... it looks like you aren't suppose to help us though..."

Oh man that was realy hard to take them

"Don't worry about that I got plenty of rabbits... if you like meat."*holds up several rabbits*

"Never mind that then... it looks like you aren't suppose to help us though...""Don't worry about that I got plenty of rabbits... if you like meat."*holds up several rabbits*

*came back*Oh meat?...Its so bloddy!