Ask me to draw things, I WILL GET IT DONE<3

Yeah, this is one of THOSE threads, but I usually have a lot of free time, and sufficient paint skills. :3 It shouldn't take that long to get requests done. THOUGH I MUST WARN YOU, there is occasionally some special surprises in requests, if i feel it needs a little OOMPH.

Yeah, this is one of THOSE threads, but I usually have a lot of free time, and sufficient paint skills. :3 It shouldn't take that long to get requests done. THOUGH I MUST WARN YOU, there is occasionally some special surprises in requests, if i feel it needs a little OOMPH.

how about you draw a white paper?no joke!please beefalos that want revenge on wilson for eating them

how about you draw a white paper?no joke!please beefalos that want revenge on wilson for eating them

well!

Im bad at beefalos. but, it'll be good practice.<3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12162[/ATTACH]

OK SO, tried more in-game wilson-ness. Got this. Should probably stick to my art style but... PRACTICE!

- - - Updated - - -

Show us some of your art. It'll be easier for me to decide if I want it or not :)

^^^^^^^

|||||||||||

>>

<<

yes

;-----------; i will figure this out

I highly recommend either shrinking your file sizes in case they're too big, or upload your projects on Flickr or Photobucket, and then copy and paste the IMG link on that site to the thread here.