Life with the piggies! Tips and tricks!

rojvol

So I decided to make this thread, to ask you guys about some pigmen things. I know that there are many similar threads but let this one be some kind of a tutorial how not to get eaten by werepigs!

So basically my question is very simple, how to live with them? Since my first werepig death at day 37 I am pretty scared of them. I kill them for meat and sometimes I give them some meat because I need their help. But I cannot imagine giving them hats and let them live by my side at my campfire. It is just too dangerous! I thought that they change every 9th day, or is it full moon? Are there any ways how to have bunch of pigmen friends and just live with them? Do you gyus always kill them before 9 day?

Plant a small tree wall a little outside the village so if there's too many chasing you back to your camp you can get them caught fairly easily, then wait until they fall asleep (or use sleep darts/pan flute) and you can kill them off one by one.

Wow... that sounds kind of cruel, now that those pigs have some kind of personality...

what can I say, I don't like them. they serve me better dead than living! But no worries, I usually do not slaughter pigs in their own villages, I let them be, as long as they do not interfere with my doings. Letting the one in my basecamp live through a cupple of days would just make his imprisonment last longer, with his death beeing the end anyway, so I rather kill him Sooner than later, plus, letting him alive would just annoy me... "You no pig!"... "I know, I am your butcher!"