Post your youtube account

connormcwood

Thought I'd make a thread to allow other youtubes to know other youtubes in order to allow them to collab and such.This thread will allow users to have extra exposure to their youtube channel.Post your youtube channel below and information about the videos you make.

Dude! I have not YouTube account yet but I have a g mail account, Can you tell me how I created YouTube account by using g mail account ?

Google owns the rights to YouTube, therefore your Gmail account IS your YouTube account. The only way around this is to un-link your Google account from your YouTube account through the settings.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gamevingwI have 81 videos, but all of them are either unlisted or private. Someday, I will make a video for my 20+ subscribers, and it will be worth the wait! Didn't Gabe Newell say something like this?[Also, don't question why I'm "The sandwich man". If you really want to know, it's because
.]---Some might say I'm advertising, but I say... uhm... why the hell would I advertise myself if I have absolutely no videos or intent on making videos?