Character Trailers

Here is what I think it would Look like if they had Trailers for the rest of the characters besides Wilson.

Willow(Willow's mom's Speech will be inred.

Her dad will be inGreen.

One day Willow was trying to sleep in here bed.She woke up because she heard "I hate you!" and "Shut up!!! GO kill yourself for all care!". She went back to sleep...When she woke up in the morning she saw her mother dead on the ground with a note beside her.

Willow picked up the note.She knew it was written by her Mom.It said "Dear Willow, Your father hates me and wanted me to kill myself so I did.I have left you my most valuable possession. My Lighter.You will find it in the top cabinet in the kitchen. So Willow looked up in the cabinet and there it was. She picked it up and kept it with her always. She became depressed and she took her anger out by lighting things on fire. She didn't see her father until the day of her mom's funeral. At the end of the funeral her dad said "I gotta go to the bathroom.". Willow followed her dad until they were alone and burned him to death with her mothers lighter.Then her dad's face melted and it showed Maxwell's face. She felt the ground shaking and heard a whistle.

Then two shadow hands came out of the ground and pulled her under.

If people say this is good I will make WolfGang's Story.