Roleplay!

Dannyrulx

* Looks at alex* BLACK HANDS! you mean the extromanilogical sinchiltinal figures that people have seen sightings of? ( i am supposed to be very smart) they are not in the power of this "Maxwell" No human has every been able to control them, my studies led me to belive that they were evil gods. this "MAxwell" you speak of is a legend i have been studying for 5 months now. He was taken by these evil gods, the extromanilogical sinchilital figures, and forced to make a world of his own and hold people here. is that why we are here, is that this world. my studies say that a person named Wilson, conducted experiments on the things he took when he escaped.

* Looks at alex* BLACK HANDS! you mean the extromanilogical sinchiltinal figures that people have seen sightings of? ( i am supposed to be very smart) they are not in the power of this "Maxwell" No human has every been able to control them, my studies led me to belive that they were evil gods. this "MAxwell" you speak of is a legend i have been studying for 5 months now. He was taken by these evil gods, the extromanilogical sinchilital figures, and forced to make a world of his own and hold people here. is that why we are here, is that this world. my studies say that a person named Wilson, conducted experiments on the things he took when he escaped.

"stop taking."

i joined his studies, but i barely believed him, he said a Newpinenocolitus, the scientific term for a treeman, lved here. and i have heard the tales of the Kitsuine, but it never explained what they were.

- - - Updated - - -

i belive that now thanks to newleaf here

this one!