Roleplay!

Dannyrulx

My Guy!Name:AlexanderAge:23Race:HumanSpecial abilities:Lights things on fire when anxious,or near death,"always brings a knife"Appearnce: Short Brown Hair,a short beard,Dapper Vest,Dress PantsMotto: Don't trust those rabbits! and those pigs are iffy too!Character Backstory: He was the Neighbour of a scientist named Wilson but on a dark and stormy night Wilson created the biggest hell storm and all nearby were suck in the world that is know as don't starve,he has been trapped in there for 5 minutes.

My Guy!Name:AlexanderAge:23Race:HumanSpecial abilities:Lights things on fire when anxious,or near death,"always brings a knife"Appearnce: Short Brown Hair,a short beard,Dapper Vest,Dress PantsMotto: Don't trust those rabbits! and those pigs are iffy too!Character Backstory: He was the Neighbour of a scientist named Wilson but on a dark and stormy night Wilson created the biggest hell storm and all nearby were suck in the world that is know as don't starve,he has been trapped in there for 5 minutes.

*as I am walking through the forest I see alex*More humans. Good. That's just what I wanted.