1 year after ''the Day'' RP

Rabbitfist

*Will turns back into his human form in mid-air, and falls to the ground. A loud thud is heard.*

"AHA! A new minion!"*Runs over to Will.*"Now you're gonna be mine!"*Tries to turn Will into a zombie, but it's not working.*"Wait what the hell?"*The bird pours water on Turil.*"Ah.... that's refreshing... anyway why isn't this working?"*Tries some more.*

*Will sighs, as he mends his limbs being shattered.*"How did you know I wasn't dead? Everyone falls for it when I let myself fall and then make it look like I broke every bone in my body!"

"AHA! A new minion!"

*Runs over to Will.*

"Now you're gonna be mine!"

*Tries to turn Will into a zombie, but it's not working.*

"Wait what the hell?"

*The bird pours water on Turil.*

"Ah.... that's refreshing... anyway why isn't this working?"

*Tries some more.*

Resurrect me

- - - Updated - - -

ghost over here

*Will sighs, as he mends his limbs being shattered.*"How did you know I wasn't dead? Everyone falls for it when I let myself fall and then make it look like I broke every bone in my body!"

"AAAAAH! IT'S STILL ALIVE!"*Steps back.*"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! I TRIED TO MAKE YOU MY SERVANT!"*Points at Will.*"Minion bird! Attack!"*Hears sounds of Billy talking.*"Only if you do as I ask!"

"AAAAAH! IT'S STILL ALIVE!"*Steps back.*"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! I TRIED TO MAKE YOU MY SERVANT!"*Points at Will.*"Minion bird! Attack!"

"You have got to be the most annoying thing I've ever seen."*Turns right a tentacle spike.*"And I'd suggest you stop."