Rabbitfist

-starts running to hunter-

Hello!:D

- - - Updated - - -

Wait!

-stops-

Revive?

I am a person.

"No... you're a, what I like to call, undead! That's fascinating! I have never seen one turn by it's own!"

*Sees hunter*

"Waah! A wolf! Go! Minion! Destroy! Or are you a wild one?"

*Looks around for corpses he can revive.*

"No... you're a, what I like to call, undead! That's fascinating! I have never seen one turn by it's own!"*Sees hunter*"Waah! A wolf! Go! Minion! Destroy! Or are you a wild one?"*Looks around for corpses he can revive.*

I'm not your minion!No bbody's minion!

I'm not your minion!No bbody's minion!

"Yes, that is understandable. You are a wild undead. You don't listen to nobody."*Spots the dead rabbits corpse and turns it into a zombie.*"Watch. MINION! ATTACK!"*Points to Billy.**The rabbit starts to punch Billy, doing nothing but looking kinda cute.*

how you get here.and the last word i said was radioactive, do you noticed?im sorry for saying this, i sometimes see a picture in my head and then i say some words i never heard before.

(yes I noticed and its fine)*tilts my head to the side putting a paw on top of my head to think*"I'm not sure, or I can't remember..."

hehehe.

-pets the rabbit-

Can it be my

Zombie Sidekick?

*Laughs.*

"Sure... but that thing is so slow and weak... I can get you something better, like another corpse or something..."

*Looks at the lizard.*

"Why did you do that?"

((I don't think you can poison a thing that's already dead...))

Name: Will (of course!)

Race: Shape Shifting Blob

Back Story: One day, Will was human. He was walking on a trail when he found a ball of... something on the ground. Curious, he picked it up for it to cover him in a gel which then proceeded to scramble his DNA, and he turned into goo. Luckily, the area was hit by a nuke, and the radiation brought sentient life back to him, along with a few other perks.

How He Looks: Anything he wants, but in his natural form he is transperent, green goo in the shape of a human. His favorite shape is that of a human boy of around 16 years of age, somewhat long, straight, black hair, light skin, blue eyes, and all black clothing.

Special Abilities: Can change shape into any sentient thing he's seen before, and can only use a weaker version of their ability if he has seen them perform it. Favorite Shape is that of his old self, and has the abilities of a normal human.

Motto: "I hate everything, but I am everything. Is that weird?"

*Will walks through the forest in his favorite form, with a backpack full of food.*

"Everything is so boring around here, I just wish something would happen..."