can someone...

This is clearly a violation of the law! Section 666 of the RIP manual CLEARLY states that ALL DEAD must STAY DEAD. I'm afraid we will have to send in the RN squad to take care of this. As for you, Rabbitfist, we apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that such a situation never happens to you again. Goodbye now.

This is clearly a violation of the law! Section 666 of the RIP manual CLEARLY states that ALL DEAD must STAY DEAD. I'm afraid we will have to send in the RN squad to take care of this. As for you, Rabbitfist, we apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that such a situation never happens to you again. Goodbye now.

i hope this to-oh wait my door is knocking.hey!aren't you the spider queen i killed last week in winte...help!she captured me, shes pull me into a ca...

who u gonna call?

%7Boption%7D

This is awesome :D

like an android tablet or, what, cause im looking into drawing fanart for dont starve, that isnt..."Horribly drawn"

Drawing on such devices is no good idea. Get a Wacom Intuos 5, and if you don't have the money get a cheaper Wacom Bamboo. This is a tablet = http://www.wacom.eu/index2.asp?pid=8003〈=en Paint Tool SAI is good art softare but it costs money. I recommend using GIMP which is free to download.