No Beefalos

diodot

I have not explored the entire map (not sure if this is possible), but I spent a long time (hours) looking at all my worlds. Trying to open all the black area on the map.

Besides, I do not have much time to be looking for a basic item. (Beefalo ****)

On the bright side, I always have a lot of rabbit holes.

Edited by diodot

So, I started a whole new world, after exploring the whole island and have found nothing, I decided to venture out and cross that mysterious bridge. I had to cross a nice swamp (nearly died), after a long walk I found a field (hay biome?) with some Beefalos.

Time to set camp!

the maps arn't even that big, so if you haven't explored them completely, I am relatively sure that you were not missing beefalos on your maps, you just did not find them. There is a very rare bug with maps atm, creating just one tine little isle, this one can indeed miss beefalos, but those bugged islands are so small that you can explore them in a cuple of minutes, so I don't think this was the case either.

Okay I have decided to go Berserker just head out to the far parts of my map and make campfires along the way. I have yet to encounter any pigs or beefalo. This must be resolved!!! Wish me well and care for my family if I don't return;)

Okay I have decided to go Berserker just head out to the far parts of my map and make campfires along the way. I have yet to encounter any pigs or beefalo. This must be resolved!!! Wish me well and care for my family if I don't return;)

i feel you bro, may the gods be with you.