Aarin's Art and Writing

I enjoyed reading these stories, keep up the good work :wilson_smile:

Oh my gosh. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading these stories I made. Having you say that makes my day so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Truly incredible stories. Well done.

I'm glad you enjoyed my short stories as well /)UuU(\

Top Shot

Based on a Skype chat. I started to imagine that the Don’t Starvers are in some sort of Mafia related gang. Maxwell is the head of the group an everyone else has a job in the group and William would be a nervous gunman with a Browning Automatic Rifle. A good shot but just a nervous man.

William held the gun to his chest as he listened to Maxwell speak. Someone had certainly pissed him off today and he had a feeling he knew who it was. The leader of a rival gang and Maxwell was not going to take such actions against him. Him and a few others of their group stood in the room with him. He shifted nervously trigger finger tapping against the side of the rifle as he adjust the vest he wore. Nothing all that grand but was still fashionable and hugged at him a little so that it would not get in the way of his movement.

The gunman listened to what task he had been given and nodded his head. Take out the target as quick as possible but fill him with as many holes as he could while the others did the rest. Sighing he pushed the glasses back up on his face before he felt Maxwell pull William close by the collar and spoke.

"Don’t you mess this up William. You are the best gunman I have but you are too fidgety and nervous. Miss your mark and you’ll regret it" the older man growled.

William nodded his head as he was dismissed.

William sat in his hiding spot. Rifle was ready, all he was needing was his signal and to get his shot lined up. Then it happened. He hear an explosion in the warehouse. Willow must have set off the explosives. She always was a firecracker and loved to make things explode and burn. He could almost hear her laughter. Taking a deep breath a more serious look came from his face and he came up and around Resting the rifle to steady it finger on the trigger.

The gunman watched how people ran and watched the bullets fly. Wolfgang used his strength, Willow used her fire. Wilson used various small experimental items to distract and damage the others as he could and he could hear the scientist cry out in maniacal victory. But he wouldn’t shoot anyone quite yet. He needed to wait.

And then he saw him.

William’s nerves got to him now. His finger shook on the trigger but he remembered what Maxwell said. Gritting his teeth he fired. And fired. And fired. Hitting various spots he stood up and took steps closer a grin coming onto his face and he laughed seeing the blood spray when he hit the flesh with his bullets until delivering a final shot to the head. William looked at what he did and couldn’t believe he smiled and laughed as he did so. His head shot up when he heard the retreat call and keeping the rifle to his side he ran completing the task he needed.

Back at base Maxwell congratulated them on a well executed job. His gaze turned to William and he patted the nervous gunman on the back.

"Certainly my top shot indeed."

Clumsy Shot

William looked down at the case and then back up at Maxwell “You want me to do…. What?" He asked the older man.

"You heard me, William. You aren’t very…. Helpful around here. I want you to learn how to shoot this gun. It’s an Browning Automatic Rifle. An excellent gun. I want you to learn all about it and become the best shooter of our little group here" the man said a smirk coming onto his face as he took a drag of his cigar.

William shifted nervously “I can’t do that. I don’t think I could shoot a person…."

"Learn to because you are going to have to shoot someone."

Maxwell picked the rifle up and shoved it into William’s arms before shoving the man out of his office and closing it behind him. William stood dumb founded but sighed as he walked down the hall and towards one of the warehouses with a large enough empty space for him to hopefully not get in trouble. Also he hoped not to shoot himself either.

William scratched the back of his head. The rifle looked easy enough to use. Picking it up he looked at the target he set up. He had to share the space in the warehouse today so he had to be careful.

"So how do I work this? Do I just-…" William was cut off. His finger was on the trigger and it slipped causing a round to go off. It shocked him more and he continued to press the trigger sounding more rounds off. People yelled and ducked out of the way. A man cried out as he was hit in the shoulder “God damn it William!"

Bullets ricocheted off and knicked his glasses and dug into the concrete as William dropped the rifle and looked over at him “I’m sorry Wilson!" He called back “Sorry everyone" he laughed nervously. They all glared but wet back to work. William sighed a little as he picked the rifle up This is stupid I’m never going to get good at this….."

The man sighed and squeezed the trigger thinking all the rounds were out only to let another go. William flinched and hoped he didn’t hit someone else. Looking up he saw it hit the target almost dead on. A small smile forming on his face.

"Maybe I can do this. Maybe I can be a good gunman."

Crimson Carter

It all started with his brother. Then it continued with more. More people who didn’t believe him, more people who annoyed and irritated him. More people to show him his new magic tricks to. It was simply too much fun. Too beautiful.

And they all took it in. To see their faces of awe only to watch it turn into horror. Oh how it sent a thrill through him. It gave him a certain kind of sick pleasure and delight. A part if him knew it was wrong but the other half loved it way too much to stop and with the power he had he could certainly get away with it all.

It was all part of the show.

William stood on the stage with the spot light shining down onto him. What a beautiful audience he had tonight. They would all look wonderful once on stage once he was done with them. The magician smiled. Every volunteer would have a turn. He would make sure of it. Taking a bow a smirk with hidden malicious intent was given but to the crowd he simply was a very happy man ready to perform.

"Ladies and gentlemen tonight I have a grand show planned for you. One which you all with enjoy and surely participate in" he said in delight. Pushing his glasses back up he continued and asked for one volunteer to start. A young man came onto the stage. William led him to a chair on stage and with a snap of his fingers dark tendrils held his wrists and ankles.

“Watch as I make this man’s body disappear part by part!" The magician cried. A tendril let up on an arm and William took it. He slowly started to twist it. The man whimpered and cried out in pain until a ripping and crack came. The sound of flesh and cloth could be heard as William hummed and ripped the arm off the arteries and veins spraying across him. The audience gasped only for him to toss the arm to them and it turned into crimson colored roses. They clapped thinking it was a trick bit it was all too real especially for the man sobbing in the chair.

William repeated the process with the other three until he got to the head. By now his suit had various blood spatters and even across his face. Hands had turned claw like and sunk into the soft flesh and muscled and pulled. A scream ripped through the theater until it was cut abruptly short. Torn tissue and blood dripped from the separated neck. His volunteer’s face contorted in a silent scream. The magician grinned and dropped it rolling across the stage to the front row. Someone picked it up and thought it was a prop but slowly….. Slowly it sunk in especially as deep red blood pooled on the stage almost looking black.

The woman who picked the head up screamed ad so did the rest if the audience “Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the true show.b A show of red. All of you will become wonderful additions to Crimson Carter’s Great Show of Magic!" William threw his arms up and a laughter filled the theater as darkness wavered around him “Time for my greatest tricks and treats my dears!"

Screams and cries fill the theater. People scrambled in panic. Tripping over each other and even stepping on some to death. The panic was music along with screams and sobs of fear. The Magician snickered and two dark hands appeared. They moved in time with William’s own and he snatched them up one by one and did horrid things to their bodies causing several forms of mutilation to be shown through out the corpses. Some so bad one would not be able to tell who they are.

William laughed at their misery and fear. He drank it all in and hummed to it smashing some to the ground with the shadow hands. Other times he more than happily mutilated them with his own hands. All of them would learn true magic now. How stupid they were to think that what he did was fake. They let a man die and they enjoyed it.

These people were just as sick as he was.

The magician let them scrambled like rays not caring if some escaped. Any trace of him would be gone and his bloody mess would be left. As the silence in the theater settled William stood in the spot light closing his eyes drenched in red.

"What a beautiful show."

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQPbjnUeH4

Come Little Children

William stood calmly on the tallest building of this city. A church clock tower stood high and proud over looking over the sleeping city. A silver wash of the full moon covered the buildings and silent streets. Stars sparkled brilliantly in the cloudless night as a cool breeze came through. The magician took a deep breath as he took in the crisp air an let out a small sigh.

Such a perfect night.

Violet grey eyes opened and he looked down lifting his arms up. The shadows that were cast on the buildings wavered before forming into hands waiting for the command of their master. Silent and obedient. The magician took one more look before opening his mouth.

"Come Little Children
I’ll Take Thee Away, Into A Land
Of Enchantment
Come Little Children
The Time’s Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows"

William projected his voice letting the enchantment laced in the lyrics take the minds of the sleeping children. All through the city children woke up to his song and left their beds. The magician watched for his spot and continued to sing knowing well the magic was working.

"Follow Sweet Children
I’ll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows
Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty And
Passions
Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
Too Weary Of Life And
Deceptions"

Children gathered out into the streets and this is where he sent the hands. They offered themselves to the little ones and they the moved into the hands. The gentle shadows carried them away and the magician smiled watching them as he took the innocents away into his dark world. William knew the children didn’t know better from the magic if his song. A grin came across his face as he finished.

"Rest Now My Children
For Soon We’ll Away
into The Calm And
The Quiet
Come Little Children
I’ll Take Thee Away, Into A Land
Of Enchantment
Come Little Children
The Time’s Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows"

As his song finished all of the children he lured out their homes were gone. Not a trace left of them. William looked up to the full moon.

"Yes my dear children we shall have much fun in my land of enchantment" the magician whispered before a dark laugh left him as he too disappeared without a trace. Edited by AarinsRitsuka

Imagine the Don’t Starve characters having a modern game night and they play Twister. Oh I can imagine the arguments now."Ow! Wes get off my hand!""Wilson move over!""WX get your shiny robot butt out of my face!""MAKE ME FLESHY MEAT BAG.""This game is stupid! I’m going to set it on fire!""Don’t you dare Willow!""Woodie you can’t use that stupid axe to play this game!""Don’t you call my Lucy stupid!""Maxwell! You can’t use the shadow hands to play this game! That is cheating you bastard!""Don’t you tell me what to do, Higgsbury!""Whoever decided we should play this game is stupid!"And then they all fall in a pile of limbs and decide to go play Cards against Humanity or Charades or something. And they still get upset and argue with each other and it’s hilarious.

What if the Don’t Starve characters had a food fight. All of them including William, Charlie, Webber and other unimplimented characters. They are all enjoying themselves until Maxwell comes in and they accidentally get good on him. They stop thinking they are all dead from the look on his face only to smirk and start the good gift up again and they all just have a good time.What if this happened along with the various OCs and the different versions of each character that people have come up with and they just get into teams and have no longer a food fight but a food war.

That would be one whopper of a mess that I wouldn't want to have to clean up afterwards. XP Would be entertaining to watch, though.EDIT: DERP, I reply without seeing the William drawing under the food fight description. >.> That smile creeps me out for some reason...dunno why. o.O

Edited by Tesability

That would be one whopper of a mess that I wouldn't want to have to clean up afterwards. XP Would be entertaining to watch, though.EDIT: DERP, I reply without seeing the William drawing under the food fight description. >.> That smile creeps me out for some reason...dunno why. o.O

I know. I would hate to have to clean that up as well. And then all the laundry they would have to do oh my god.And good. I hope it does hehe~

Schizophrenic Delusions

A short story where William is being hospitalized for his Schizophrenia and it goes too far this time. Maxwell is actually his caretaker in a way and helps make decisions he can't do himself.

William fidgeted. Eyes darted back and forth and fingers tapped at the table nervously. He couldn’t tell any more. He just couldn’t. One moment they were there and the next moment they were. Voices were all around him. Others had told them that they weren’t real but not to him. They were oh so very real. He could feel them, see them, hear them. No one believed him at all. Only one did though. She believed him and he smiled when he saw her. She sat down in front of him like she always did when they spoke together but…. But something didn’t seem right today. She wasn’t smiling, she wasn’t happy. In fact she seemed to have a very disappointed look on her face and this made William uneasy.

The bespectacled man’s tapping got quicker and he fidgeted a little bit more. The woman reached out and took the hand that was making the tapping on the table. William liked the gentle gesture but at the same time a sinking feeling filled his chest. Violet grey eyes looked up at the deep blue ones in front of him as the woman spoke.

"You have been very bad, William."

"Bad? What do you mean by bad?" He asked softly.

"You know perfectly well what I mean by bad, William."

William fidgeted more “But, Charlie… I… I haven’t been bad. I always pay attention to you and the rest of our friends” he said giving a nervous smile.

The grip on his hand got harder, tighter.

"Don’t lie, William. You have been letting those mean doctors and mean Mister Maxwell take you away from us. You have been taking that medicine they give you making you pull further way from us. We can’t have that, William" she said a dark look crossing her face as she squeezed tighter making her grip painful. William tried to pull her hand away from his as the pain in his hand increased in his hand and he felt a bone break and he cried out in pain.

"Charlie you’re hurting me!"

"We have to teach you a lesson, William. One you soon won’t forget."

William’s eyes widened as a scream tore from him as his hand was crushed. Charlie let go and he held his hand to his chest protectively before another pained cry came from him.

Then another.

And another.

And another.

William felt like his whole body was being crushed and pierced. He tried to get away from his source of pain but he just couldn’t.

"Charlie! Stop it! You’re hurting me! Charlie! Forgive me please! Make it stop! I’m sorry!"

"Sorry, William but bad boys need to be taught a lesson."

_________

"Restrain him now!"

Several aids came rushing in strapping a man down as his screams were heard throughout the hall. The room was all torn apart. The man was bloody and it looked like several parts were broken as screams proceeded to leave his mouth. Doctors came in along with another man in a finely tailored suit.

"What’s wrong with him?! What happened?! I demand to know right now!"

"It seems his schizophrenia has gotten worse. His hold on reality is breaking and whatever he think is happening right now that is causing him great pain he did to himself. He keeps saying something about Charlie and how he is sorry. We must restrain and sedate him now before he causes even greater harm to himself!"

The finely dressed man watched as the orderlies held down the screaming man as a nurse came in with a vial and needle. The doctor measured out a dosage as the aids managed to get one arm still enough for the sedative to be administered. They held him down until the drug took effect and he calmed down to the point where thy could let go but still had him restrained down.

"We gave him a powerful sedative. One to ease his pain and to mellow him out greatly. Fast acting and effective. We are going to have to put him in a more specialized room until William can get a better grip on reality Mister Maxwell. But we need your written permission first to do so."

The man, Maxwell, looked over to William who was blankly looking at the ceiling. He slowly walked over and looked at the sad state he was in. Moving several strands of hair out of his face he leaned down and ran a gloved thumb and wiped away the tears that were running down William’s cheeks now. Violet grey eyes met the steel grey ones of Maxwell but William made no sound. He simply slowly blinked with wet eyes almost in a pleading way.

That was enough.

"I will make sure you get the very best care and help you can get my dear magician" he whispered. William gave a long, slow blink before the other man moved to the doctor and signed the forms waiting for him. With that the orderlies moved William out and away leaving Maxwell alone.

Steel grey eyes examined the room before leaving the building. He lit a cigar on his way out and took a long drag as he looked to the sky. It was certainly a beautiful day.

William would have loved to be outside.

"Whatever am I going to do with myself, William? Your mind is going to destroy you. Then where will we both be?"

You need your glasses, Maxwell

William and Maxwell have come across each other in the same place. But Maxwell absolutely refuses to acknowledge that he does need his glasses. Until a little accident happens.

Maxwell’s eyes darted back and forth. Should he go in the direction of the large greenish figure or does he go in the direction of the large whitish figure. He squinted a little bit to try and see it better but it just wouldn’t focus for him. Maxwell sighed a little. He knew he should be wearing his glasses but he didn’t want to look stupid at all an he didn’t want to give anyone the satisfaction in seeing him with such a ridiculous object in his face.

Huffing he started to walk in the direction of the large, white until he heard a voice behind him.

"I wouldn’t do that Maxwell."

Behind him William watched him. He could tell from the colors he wore and of course his voice. The man frowned "What do you want?"

"That’s a bad way to go."

"You have no idea what you’re talking about. This way is perfectly safe."

"I tried to warn you."

Maxwell rolled his eyes and continued to walk only start to think that the white shapes didn’t look right. Stopping he stopped in front of one and leaned in closer to look at it only to hear a hiss. Slowly turning around he saw several small black shapes "Oh no…"

William stood with his arms crossed shaking his head as a small group of spiders chased Maxwell. The magician pinched the bridge of his nose and waited for him to come back panting and with his clothes torn up a bit.

"See? I told you."

"Shut up…"

Chuckling he pulled the glasses Maxwell had out of his suit jacket pokey and put them on his face “Maybe you should wear them~”

"…. Fine…. I won’t like it though" he said pushing the glasses up on his face.

Fun at the Amusement Park

Everybody his off the island and procured a truce even with Maxwell and there is even a William too. They all decide to go to an Amusement Park for the day. Maxwell is certainly not amused.

Everyone else was smiling and waiting happily in line but he was not. Maxwell was not a happy. Not happy at all. He didn’t want to be here. To noisy, garbage on the ground and certainly too many small children for his taste.

Why in the world did he agree to come to an amusement park?

Maxwell and the group were dressed much more casually and were waiting in line for a roller coaster. For an amusement park he was most certainly not amused. Someone elbowed his side and he gave them a glare.

"Come on Maxwell put a smile on your face. Everyone is having fun" said a dark haired man that to other people his hair style could be rather strange but to them it was normal.

"Well I’m not, Wilson" the taller man said crossing his arms.

"Oh come on. How can you not be having fun? Hell we have William here having fun and he is you" Wilson replied pointing to the bespectacled man.

Said man was grinning ear to ear and it could become permanent if he wasn’t careful with each step to the front. He was chatting away with Willow and Wendy next to him. Maxwell simply rolled his eyes before he felt the edges of his mouth be pushed up by a certain mime. He wasn’t wearing his make up but one could still tell it was Wes. Wilson snickered and Wes did so silently before pulling bak just as the older man was about to snap at him.

Huffing he simply crossed his arms and kept his frown the closer they got to the front until it was finally their turn to get into one of the train’s of the ride and everyone paired up in the seats. Wolfgang and Wes, an alive Abigail and Wendy, (human) WX-78 and Wickerbottom, William and Willow, and finally in the very front was Wilson and begrudgingly so was Maxwell.

Buckling in the belts around their waists the safety bars went down and the ride attendants made sure everyone was safely in. The short introduction was done and soon they were climbing up the first big hill the would send them hurtling down. Wilson had a big grin on his face but Maxwell was gripped the bar a bit tightly and the scientist noticed this and started to think a little bit before grinning.

"You’re afraid of roller coasters aren’t you, Maxy?~"

Maxwell snapped his head towards him “Am not.”

"Are too~"

"I am not Higgsburrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"He started to yell as the roller coaster went over the hill. His yell turned a little bit more high pitched.

Wilson and the others behind him yelled but in delight and Wilson raised his arms up and smiled.

"Wilson once this is done I’m going to kill you!" He yelled at the top of his lungs eyes tightly shut.

"Oh open your eyes and put your arms up you big baby!"

Maxwell was reluctant at first but slowly he opened his eyes and lifted his arms up. A smile slowly came to his face and then a laugh as they whipped around and soon he was enjoying himself and Wilson laughed at this. They had to grip the safety bars when the ride came to a stop and all hot off with slightly wind blown hair and smiles on their faces.

"So Maxwell are you amused now?~"

Language of Dyslexia and the Help received

William can't seem to be able to read without the letters changing and this makes the poor man frustrated. That is until a certain demon decides to have a heart and help him with his problem.

William stared down at the page of the book. He had be stuck on the same exact two pages for the last fifteen minutes. Hands were pressed against his forehead and fingers were tangled in his hair and flexed around the strands of his fingers. He wanted to at least get trough this chapter but he didn’t know if he could do it. He just couldn’t. All of the words he knew were in English but they might as well have been in a completely different language.

Letters were upsides down or flipped a different direction. It was frustrating and he he hated it. William gritted his teeth and thought he was going to cry. He heard the tap of tears hitting the glass and pages beneath him. William looked down at them and shoved the book out of the way making it land heavily on the floor. He hated his condition so much that he couldn’t enjoy the simple pleasure of a book. William tried so hard to cope with it but he couldn’t do it anymore.

Turning his head away he didn’t notice anyone coming in. Someone bent down and picked up the book and gently dusted it off with gloves fingers and gently turned the pages back to the ones that William had been on. The magician’s body shook as he willed himself not to cry only to feel a hand on his shoulder and the book he had gently handed back to him. Looking up he saw it was Maxwell and he immediately turned his head away “What do you want, Maxwell?” He asked softly.

The man put a smile on his face "You’re upset because you can’t read it properly. Now you can’t get so upset about it."

“You don’t understand! I can’t read it! I can’t do it! The letters don’t make sense! My mind won’t make them make sense to me, Maxwell! I want to read them without taking five, ten, fifteen minutes just to read a few sentences!” He yelled standing up before slowly slumping back into his chair more tears hitting his glasses still looking down.

Maxwell hummed and took his hand leading him to the couch with the book as well. He laid down first before pulling William with him, back against his chest. The other man protested but Maxwell kept him down and took out his glasses to wear and put the book in front of them so they both could see the pages.

“What are you doing?”

"Helping you."

Looking at the page he started to read slowly and had William read with him so that he could recognize the words even with his dyslexia. They both continued to read until Maxwell noticed that William had fallen asleep against him. Chuckling he closed the book and took both of their glasses off and put them to the side.

"Sleep tight, William…" he whispered before putting his arms around him and slowly falling asleep himself with a smile on his face.

Double Fun

This is what happens on tumblr on my askwilliamcarter account where I get a magic anon. This magic anon brings a double of William who has a bit more of a snarkier attitude so in order to tell them apart the double is ultimately called Maxwell. And thus silliness pops into my head.

Maxwell snickered softly to himself as he watched the other man. Unaware that he was around right now. Completely defenseless. Completely vulnerable. The bespectacled man watched the magician and slowly inched closer making sure he didn’t step on anything that could alert the other man.

Slowly he got closer.

Ever so slowly.

Slowly.

Sloooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyy……..

Then he struck!

Tackling the other man to the ground a high pitched scream could be heard as he did so. Maxwell laughed loudly with a smile as he sat on his chest “Oh my god you scream like a little girl~”

“Shut up!”

“And I’m going to make you scream again~”

William’s eyes widened “Don’t you dare. I will kill you!”

Maxwell simply grinned.

_________

Loud screaming and laughing from two men could be heard. Maxwell kept William pinned down an was tickling his sides mercilessly.

“Ahahahaha!! Y-You jerk! Hahahahaha I I-I’m going to kill you! Hahahaha!!!!!” He screamed out as another squeal escaped him from the tickling while he wiggled beneath the other man trying to get him to stop.

Maxwell laughed in delight “What’s the matter?~ can’t handle it?~” he said with a wide grin.

William continued to wiggle before flipping him over and pinning him down “My turn~” he said as he started to tickle Maxwell now.

His eyes widened and loud laughing was heard from him now and he wiggled beneath William trying to escape the tickling fingers “Ah you bloody wanker ahahahahaha!!!! I will k-kill you! Hahahahaha” he said laughing before a snort came from him causing him to laugh harder and William started to laugh as well.