mirrages, vast empy areas and more!

I just had a randomly good idea.

Imagine you are wandering around a massive empty area with only dead trees and branches and you find a pond or something of value. when you go to interact with it either nothing would happen or you take damage and the mirrage disapears and you see you have stumbled uppon a spiders nest or a beehive (if there are flowers around). But it could lead to something good too. (not sure what though)

As most people think there should be more weapons and maybe more armour. there is a new update coming with blow darts in it but there could be more. such as a bow that would deal more damage than a spear or a bear trap (bears could be an idea too :D). there could be stone armour as well or silk items.

At the moment these are all the ideas i have and would be happy to see what is possable.

-T4Y13O

Me neither, but it is an interesting idea anyhow. It would make you carefull since you never know if it is true or a dangerous trap. I would suggest keeping mirages in one specific biome though, since otherwise the game would be one big inception.