Let's Ask Azreth

Could you draw a chibi version of you(you are already really cute but i want to see if you can make yourself even cuter :3)Hope you don't get it in the wrong way

post-18753-13764597808641_thumb.jpg

I don't even know if this could be considered as chibi.

It's like exactly the same as I always draw Azreth except with less detail.

I'm sorry that I have failed you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12886[/ATTACH] I don't even know if this could be considered as chibi.It's like exactly the same as I always draw Azreth except with less detail.I'm sorry that I have failed you.

Dawwwwwwn.You didn't fail at all it's so cute, i just want to hug him.

Um, well then *hugs you*.Btw do tou think that wolfgang would be afraid of you like he is with other ghosts?

Azreth: Well, if he's afraid of other ghosts he would probably be afraid of me too. I'm usually not this cute or nice > : 3 Think about it, I'm a wolf-dragon-goat ghost. Two of those animals are pretty scary.

Azreth: People.

When I was still human and in the 'normal' world I was extremely lonely. I was always trying to please others, but my efforts were of no use. Whatever I did was looked down upon or not even noticed. I gave up on trying to be nice to others and got crabby and very angry. I became depressed. I hated others for ignoring me.

I was tried of life. And Maxwell arrived at just the right time. He promised me that I would receive skills and powers to impress anyone. I gladly made a deal with him, even though I was unsure about what may happen after the powers time was up.

You can guess what happens from there.

I was whisked off to Maxwell's cruel and twisted land. There, a curse was put on me. I was pretty much no longer in control of myself, and I was told to kill others in this world. I was his weapon just as the hounds and other wicked creatures were

:)

That smiley face is very, very misleading. I saw that first, because it was bigger than the text, so I was like "Oh, it's probably not as bad as I thought it would be. It could even have a happy ending." After reading it, turns out it was worse than I expected. Nice writing, but let's get on to happier notes, shall we? Here's a question: Do you prefer rabbit meat or frog legs?

Azreth: People.

When I was still human and in the 'normal' world I was extremely lonely. I was always trying to please others, but my efforts were of no use. Whatever I did was looked down upon or not even noticed. I gave up on trying to be nice to others and got crabby and very angry. I became depressed. I hated others for ignoring me.

I was tried of life. And Maxwell arrived at just the right time. He promised me that I would receive skills and powers to impress anyone. I gladly made a deal with him, even though I was unsure about what may happen after the powers time was up.

You can guess what happens from there.

I was whisked off to Maxwell's cruel and twisted land. There, a curse was put on me. I was pretty much no longer in control of myself, and I was told to kill others in this world. I was his weapon just as the hounds and other wicked creatures were

:)

my life in a nutshell :) your like the developers

sometimes I feel like you know me.

That smiley face is very, very misleading. I saw that first, because it was bigger than the text, so I was like "Oh, it's probably not as bad as I thought it would be. It could even have a happy ending." After reading it, turns out it was worse than I expected. Nice writing, but let's get on to happier notes, shall we? Here's a question: Do you prefer rabbit meat or frog legs?

XD Sorry about that smiley.

The post just needed something a bit more positive in it.

Anyways post-18753-13764597841291_thumb.jpg

Azreth:I like rabbit better, but I don't enjoy killing them for food. My cursed form's diet is an exception because I had no control over myself at that time.