Don't Starve Multiplayer!

Haha, I bet you thought this was a suggestion for multiplayer. It's actually a cautionary tale, set in an alternate dimension in which Don't Starve Multiplayer is a reality. It is a tale set in the chat bar of one of these games. Unnecessary? Maybe. But with all these suggestions of multiplayer, I had to put in my own, logical idea into it all.

Rick joined the game.

Bill joined the game.

Stan joined the game.

Bill: OMFG Im so glad they added multiplyr!

Stan: Ikr bro! Its so lgit!

Rick: Yeah bro. You guy wana check out my place? I got a shadow manip!

Stan: LEGIT BROAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Give me your loc!

Bill: Yeah, I want to ctoo!

Rick: K guys, I'll BRB.

Rick left the game.

Bill: K, lets do it!

Stan: I got da hammer.

Bill: Lol! He's gonna b rage!

Rick joined the game.

Rick: Yo wassup.

Rick: HAY! WTF happened to my shadow manip?!?!

Bill: Idk bro, derrclps?

Rick: Yo're all asshuls! Fick you!

Rick left the game.

post-25886-13764595219009_thumb.png

And that is another pure, logical reason multiplayer WILL NOT and SHOULD NOT be added. You have been warned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What are you on? Multiplayer would be amazing!Saying all that is like saying Minecraft, which now thrives because of the community and multiplayer shouldn't have it because you can do what has been stated here. Think guys, THINK!Some super easy solutions to the problems stated that took half a second to think up:To solve the griefing problem on servers there could be a setting when it is created so only the player that placed it can remove it. Simple no? Minecraft servers have that option. Why can't Don't Starve?Players can choose whether they want additional rules to the game. Such as PvP and stuff. Logic?And obviously in a singleplayer world, set by the player so no one can join, no one will join. Right?MULTIPLAYER IN DON'T STARVE WOULD BE AWESOME. Just saying. And you's aren't thinking straight. Download some logic into your brains and think of how much fun it would be! I already play Don't Starve a lot, and I don't like singleplayer much. To me adding multiplayer would be better than any new character or new features to the game. But obviously I want that too.

What are you on? Multiplayer would be amazing!Saying all that is like saying Minecraft, which now thrives because of the community and multiplayer shouldn't have it because you can do what has been stated here. Think guys, THINK!Some super easy solutions to the problems stated that took half a second to think up:To solve the griefing problem on servers there could be a setting when it is created so only the player that placed it can remove it. Simple no? Minecraft servers have that option. Why can't Don't Starve?Players can choose whether they want additional rules to the game. Such as PvP and stuff. Logic?And obviously in a singleplayer world, set by the player so no one can join, no one will join. Right?MULTIPLAYER IN DON'T STARVE WOULD BE AWESOME. Just saying. And you's aren't thinking straight. Download some logic into your brains and think of how much fun it would be! I already play Don't Starve a lot, and I don't like singleplayer much. To me adding multiplayer would be better than any new character or new features to the game. But obviously I want that too.

*Someone's* taking this thread too seriously...